Chris Martin

Nijul_cluff

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to the lad.

I wasn't overly excited at first with the news he was coming but the more I think about it the more I think he could possibly be just what we need.To be honest I would like to see him and Ward together for a few games with Sammon to come on when we need fresh legs etc.

Hope it works out for both him and Derby.

He certainly as an all round ability to his game.

Well I'm not chuffed about this tbh. But who knows he could do well here. We are missing that bit of pace now though.

We don't need pace .

It takes us that long to get down the other end of the pitch that the fastest the striker only needs to be able to walk.

Heard he has a stinking attitude but I'm sure he won't mean to cause us any Trouble.

This is precisely the sort of player we need to sign to keep up with the clubs who still have the Parachute payments.

I really hope he has a decent finish of him and plenty of composure and doesn't get A Rush of Blood to the Head.

To be honest, we really need him because right now we seem a bit Lost.

Hopefully, he and Sammon will go together like X&Y.

But enough with this Talk. I shan't pass any judgment until I actually see him play.

Sorry for that para, para, paragraph full of Colplay gags, I'm done now.

Heard he has a stinking attitude but I'm sure he won't mean to cause us any Trouble.

This is precisely the sort of player we need to sign to keep up with the clubs who still have the Parachute payments.

I really hope he has a decent finish of him and plenty of composure and doesn't get A Rush of Blood to the Head.

To be honest, we really need him because right now we seem a bit Lost.

Hopefully, he and Sammon will go together like X&Y.

But enough with this Talk. I shan't pass any judgment until I actually see him play.

Sorry for that para, para, paragraph full of Colplay gags, I'm done now.

you shouldnt be sorry you should be embarrassed 'kin hate coldplay

Yet still cant get ahead of Connor 'Dead Touch' Sammon. Speaks volumes itself.

I like Theo but taking off my rose tinted glasses he's easily one of the worst "footballers" I've ever seen at this level. He's only likable because he's a comedy roadshow on legs. Good luck to Theo but we need better strikers (Same goes for Sammon, maybe Martin) if we want to move forward.

Yes, because Nigel views Sammon as more influencial due to his style of play.

You don't need good technical ability to do the job that he did. He did his job well. He has been one of our better strikers for quite some time, in goal-scoring rates.

Someone called him *****, jesus wept. Theo scores goals. Joint top goalscorer last season despite missing over two months, and had 9 this season in December. Sometimes folk baffle me. Ah well.

Yes, because Nigel views Sammon as more influencial due to his style of play.

You don't need good technical ability to do the job that he did. He did his job well. He has been one of our better strikers for quite some time, in goal-scoring rates.

Someone called him *****, jesus wept. Theo scores goals. Joint top goalscorer last season despite missing over two months, and had 9 this season in December. Sometimes folk baffle me. Ah well.

I don't mind Theo, but if we are to develop as a footballing side we can't accommodate him just because he can score the odd goal. We need players who are better at all around play, and hopefully Martin fits that category, we'll see though. The problem with Theo is that he's the type of player you want to have on the bench, to have as a 'last roll of the dice' kind of player when you desperately need a goal, but ultimately I doubt he would want to be nothing more than a supersub for us. All the best to the lad.

I don't mind Theo, but if we are to develop as a footballing side we can't accommodate him just because he can score the odd goal. We need players who are better at all around play, and hopefully Martin fits that category, we'll see though. The problem with Theo is that he's the type of player you want to have on the bench, to have as a 'last roll of the dice' kind of player when you desperately need a goal, but ultimately I doubt he would want to be nothing more than a supersub for us. All the best to the lad.

Theo last chance saloon. Time please!

This guy will have a work rate no way near that of Sammon I can guarantee. Having done a bit of research he has put on weight at Norwich and lost a bit of pace, he has a great eye for goal but he can get lost at times and isn't proactive in trying to get the ball.

Also we can't except him to be match fit.

However if he does well and clough attempts to sign him in the summer, he will definitely have a fitness programme for sure.

Having said this his strength should allow us to play more balls into the strikers an then actually retain possession, one vital component we have missed in my opinion, especially if we play the awful 451

Archived