Chris Martin

Nijul_cluff

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can set the deals up prior to it shutting

QPR did it with Tommy Smith in their promotion season when they loaned him from September until January after the deal didn't go through on time to buy him.

But the days count towards the 93, plus he would miss a game on the 16th if we sent him back on 15th.

they didn't for QPR, so send him back on the 16th

Qpr signed him in the open loan window though, I'd be very surprised if clubs can register a player for after loan window finishes, why have a deadline, and players could be aiding relegation and promotion battles for two different clubs.

Maybe you have found a loophole :-)

Qpr signed him in the open loan window though, I'd be very surprised if clubs can register a player for after loan window finishes, why have a deadline, and players could be aiding relegation and promotion battles for two different clubs.

Maybe you have found a loophole :-)

check the details of the Tommy Smith deal - they failed to get the perm deal in time then loaned him in a complicated set up of loan periods to spread the 93 days over the time from September to January.

check the details of the Tommy Smith deal - they failed to get the perm deal in time then loaned him in a complicated set up of loan periods to spread the 93 days over the time from September to January.

I did 3 three parts to the deal, the last starting on the last day of the transfer window end nov so he could sign in jan, but not registered outside the window.

You can set the deals up prior to it shutting

QPR did it with Tommy Smith in their promotion season when they loaned him from September until January after the deal didn't go through on time to buy him.

Exactly, they loaned him during the loan window. Once the loan window is shut you can't make any more loans.

Sprouts? Brassica family? Oh suit yourselves. I'm wasted on here... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

In future, please can you PM boycie with your puns before posting them. If he can understand it then everyone should be able to. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wacko:' />

Archived