Bamba on his way?

Derby blood

Right I have heard a very strong rumour, that Sol Bamba is training with DCFC, he left Leeds after a falling out with the owner, and is without a club, he is a big centre half, who fits the Mr Pearson way? I personally think he would be a great signing, as we are a little bit short at the back, what does everyone else think?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone please make a gif of Hendrick sitting the lump on his backside whilst megging him in the area. He would be a significant downgrade on all three of the centre halves we currently have vying for a place on the team sheet. If anyone is still in doubt, it's a no from me.

Confirmed in Pearson's interview that he has been training with us all week,he would not be drawn on if it was with a view to signing.However he said he worked with him before and they know what each other is about...so someone who is a Pearson  player.

I know there was a thread that was locked when @Mostyn6 said he had signed for Bury obviously that did not happen.

6 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Free agents can only sign if they were released before the transfer window closed. HITC reckon he was released on the day after the transfer window closed

It was announced on the 1st Sept thast he had been released it will depend on when his contract was actually terminated.

Archived