Kits

RamLad1884

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cosmic said:

Yeah I do remember that. Don't think it was ever on sale to Joe Public though? Was an odd one. Maybe it was a psychological move by Davies to boost the players mentality?

There was only 50 of them made for the game, I managed to bag myself one of them for my shirt collection.

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, cosmic said:

Don't know what you're talking about...

Liverpool-fkw.jpg

I know he is upset and probably deeply troubled at suffering another horrendous injury but what the hell is George doing wearing that !! Has Jordan Ibe been to visit him ?

I know that it is a commercial decision to put a great big naff sponsor on the middle of the shirt, but it would be nice if they got a sponsor that wasn't embarrassing. I hate the 'Just Eat' logo on the shirt. I really like all of the shirts this season but that massive logo really spoiled it. I would have probably bought all three (white, purple, light blue), but didn't buy any of them because of that stupid logo.

So, make a decent shirt like this season, but pair it with a decent sponsor. Puma, The Derbyshire, Bombardier and EDS (although some suggested that it stood for 'eleven dead sheep') were all wearable. I didn't like buymobiles.net.

In my opinion, it is not a direct relationship between money made on shirts sold vs the highest bidding sponsor imo. Surely a nicer shirt with a palatable sponsor will be worn by more people for a longer time. This increases the exposure of the shirt, and therefore the 'brand' over the long term. Also, I bet the money involved is pittance compared to wasting millions on players that rarely put on a Derby shirt themselves. AND - where would clubs be without the fans? Come on - give us something nice to wear to represent our club!!

I'm not overly keen on umbro making our kits. Yes in fairness they've been really smart this season but I find that our training gear are all so basic and bland, even the t-shirts, jumpers, etc.. In the club shop are all so dull. I'm a big fan of adidas and everything they're doing at the minute, very generic kits but they're smart, they're all traditionally, and they make attractive training kits also. Don't mind Nike either but find their kits are all skin tight, same goes for puma.... The less I say about new balance the better:no:  

I honestly don't see what's embarrassing about Just Eat, it's a well known multi million pound company. What makes Derbyshire or Bombardier any better? 

Why would Bombardier even bother sponsoring a football shirt, makes no sense at all, same as Rolls Royce that people call for. 

At least Just Eat is targeting the right audience, and if you want embarrassing, look down the A52 and a Kuwaiti air conditioning company.

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

people don't want Just Eat simply because they are trying to hide their usage of JustEat website!

JustEat's app is great. No need to panic for the cash for delivery drivers any more. Though I used it before it was on a Derby shirt :cool:

Oh no, I'm a takeaway hipster

2 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

JustEat's app is great. No need to panic for the cash for delivery drivers any more. Though I used it before it was on a Derby shirt :cool:

Oh no, I'm a takeaway hipster

JustEat is the best. 99/100 takeaway dinners improved.

Although, that one time that your order is hugely delayed... and you've prepaid. :angry:

43 minutes ago, David said:

I honestly don't see what's embarrassing about Just Eat, it's a well known multi million pound company. What makes Derbyshire or Bombardier any better? 

Why would Bombardier even bother sponsoring a football shirt, makes no sense at all, same as Rolls Royce that people call for. 

At least Just Eat is targeting the right audience, and if you want embarrassing, look down the A52 and a Kuwaiti air conditioning company.

I suppose it's all subjective, in which case my argument falls down. Maybe lots of people quite like Just Eat and I'm out of touch. Anyway, I don't like the Just Eat logo so I didn't buy the shirt...maybe I'm the only one. 

Archived