Kits

RamLad1884

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gazram80 said:

Totally agree hence the reason I never buy one. 

I buy them at end of the season to wear on holiday. Only wear them once or twice! Waste of money if I paid full price at start of the season.

I'm 20 stone and would look a proper bell end wearing one with "just eat" written across the front. U don't see many fatties wearing one do u ?.

I don't think the club gave this any consideration when choosing a sponsor.

Imagine  the lost revenue lol.

Seen plenty of fatties wearing them. 

Don't think the lost revenue from insecure people not buying the shirt is going to make up the difference between how much Just Eat are paying and the 2nd highest bidding company.

Don't know that of course, but I doubt it.

I tend to buy one, then wear it and wash it until its so shrunken that bits of me are sticking out of it like sausages. Usually takes a couple of years, so I'm usually a bit behind.

The away ones are a bit of a wind up as they really fundamentally change each year and sometimes the team hardly seem to use them. I bought the dark blue one last season and each time I went we seemed to be either in white or yellow......

41 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

We should petition Just Eat to change their colour scheme so the logo is either black or blue. 

Totally agree with this, I will be not spending a single penny on the kit until the big red sponsor is changed. I don't mind Just Eat sponsoring the shirt, just not with the red.

2 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Totally agree with this, I will be not spending a single penny on the kit until the big red sponsor is changed. I don't mind Just Eat sponsoring the shirt, just not with the red.

I mean I still like how the kit looks, and own it. Just think it would look even better if it was black or blue. 

10 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Best thing they could do is...

go back to Kappa

go back to blue and white with red numbers

have an orange away shirt

have the premier league badges on the sleeves

if they do all that I will be delighted  

Why Kappa? - not that I have anything against Kappa, but I don't get why you'd prefer them over Umbro, or Adidas, Nike, New Balance, Le Coq Sportif, Puma, Macron etc

That said, I'm with you on the rest of the list. 

404532_3150611571038_1632897823_n.jpg?oh

Bring back the proper DCFC colours

30 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Best thing they could do is...

go back to Kappa

go back to blue and white with red numbers

have an orange away shirt

have the premier league badges on the sleeves

if they do all that I will be delighted  

Kappa? No way, I ordered a medium when kappa made kits that upon arrival was so skintight I never even wore it. Even a large might have been a bit tight. 

Got this season's in a medium and it fits perfectly. I like that Umbro use sizes that actually correspond to the sizes in normal clothes. 

Archived