Kits

RamLad1884

14 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Ftfy?

I had that - best kit ever!

13 hours ago, loweman2 said:

I know he is upset and probably deeply troubled at suffering another horrendous injury but what the hell is George doing wearing that !! Has Jordan Ibe been to visit him ?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, David said:

I'm still waiting to buy this seasons when it goes down to a tenner. Tight git.

I gave in at £20, didn't want to wait for £15 and them not have my size, particularly as this is the first nice kit in about 7 years. Keogh on the back to make it £28 was reasonable enough, f*ck off was I paying an extra £12 to get Thorne or Hughes on the back.

I like the skin tight kits, probably because I'm not a fat f*****! Lol

i did like Kappa

Adidas generally do the kids full kit unto a decent size, 128cm. Whereas the others go to single tops which goes from £40 for a full adidas kit to around £55 for Nike, umbra etc. So let's have adidas please.

On 12 May 2016 at 15:04, Leicester Ram said:

I gave in at £20, didn't want to wait for £15 and them not have my size, particularly as this is the first nice kit in about 7 years. Keogh on the back to make it £28 was reasonable enough, f*ck off was I paying an extra £12 to get Thorne or Hughes on the back.

£15 now, snapped one up for that now. 

Umbro just released a set of really nice kits for a Brazilian team, Cruzeiro (they play in Belo Horizonte). They are the team that Ronaldo started his career at. Just bought one myself actually as they're my team out here!

Would love it if Derby made a shirt like this but in our colours, and scrapping that Just Eat logo

img5735d06f9d07a.jpg

Archived