Kappa, it is...

Ambitious

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ladyram - I am only going off the two teaser images supplied by DCFC.

A big chance what Brayford is wearing is a training kit, but having seen recent kits by Kappa for clubs such as AS Roma, shows badges being quite high.

I personally think it looks good and a break from the 'typical shirt template'.

Ps redcar - my thoughts on the kit are not a slight on your photoshop skills, I saw the original pics and thought the same then.

Just to clarify 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> in case you thought I was being 'orrible.

If we were to be having this kit would we be able to have an orange name and number on the back or do the league only allow standard colours?

Would look ace with all orange numbers, but I think it would be the white/orange ones like the purple shirt from season just gone. That said, they were blue/orange when used on the yellow kit from 10/11, so who knows?

641..us/img641/1487/40250q

Disclaimer: Yes this is a mock up, yes it's been photoshopped, Yes I am sorry for maybe getting it totally wrong.

Anyway, an idea what it might be like - will compare on Sunday! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

That looks badass!!! Might be the first time in a long time i actually buy a shirt. Will have to get the lad one as well...

Does anyone know if the new deal with Kappa stipulates we have to have a new kit each season??? Would be nice to stick with a strip for a couple of seasons like we used to. It's probably the main reason I haven't bought one in so long...

I like that. And the circles gone....wahey..

Right - just read the rest of the thread - it's not officially it, is it? Doh

I like that. And the circles gone....wahey..

Right - just read the rest of the thread - it's not officially it, is it? Doh

The Ram looks ten times better without the circle

it tends to 'run off' when its not 'Shackled'

Heres a picture the megastore screwed up and released it early if you put your details in.

42..us/img42/9420/screenshot20120701at090

Sponsor looks god damn awful, why not keep it on one line and half the size font

Looks stylish but I think it is a shame that the most noticeable things are the sponsor And the kappa rather emblem than the ram, like the black and orange! Makes me wonder though if the second kit is supposed to be different set of colours from the first kit and the second kit shorts are black what colour will the home shorts be ?? Certainly not black

I like it, praps one little moan - the ram should be a bit further down the shirt it seems too high up - looking at it- the sponsors name is a bit high up as well - it all needs to be a bit more central, or do you think its the camera angle?

Archived