Kappa, it is...

Ambitious

Will people get a grip. The shirt is beautiful, a great, stylish, super cool shirt.

As for the sponsor.....for gods sake the giy who owns the company is a life long rams fan, he has been all over the world supporting the Rams and has done something that everyone SAYS they would do if they could but jot many people actually WOULD do and that is put in a load of money to the club.

Fair play to him, good luck to him.

Its a great kit, the Ram looks super, the colour is

Perfect......lets just hope we go white and blue for the home......

Slow down, I wasnt criticising the company and I can't blame them for whacking on a logo that big - it is the most prominent thing on the shirt. But that's the point - its just so prominent, the Derbiness of the kit does not exist. The first thing you notice is the sponsor, not what the shirt represents. When I wear my shirt, I want to be identified as a Derby fan. No kit does it less than this, and that's my gripe.

It has nothing to do with the company itself. I never said I had a problem with them.

As for the home colours, I agree, but it won't happen.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exacty right PBW, as almost always you are talking complete sense.

I dont care if the sponsors name is all over the shirt in flashing lights, the guy is living the dream, putting HIS money where his mouth is. (listening Gadsby?)

The shirt looks beautiful, truly awesome, the best one we have had since the days of the orange Patrick one.

Well done everyone at DCFC, Kappa and Buy Mobile, and thank you.

I did read the bit where you said you wouldnt buy it. I just didn't understand why you needed to write your reasons. If you dont like it JUST don't buy it.

As for me suggesting he's an average business man.Run that one by me agian can you? What part of superb gives you any inidication that I think he's only average.

You slate him, you slate the shirt. I praise him and I praise the shirt.

Somehow you've balanced all that out to mean I'm sausagety and that I am having a go at his business brain?

Deary me indeed.

Slow down, I wasnt criticising the company and I can't blame them for whacking on a logo that big - it is the most prominent thing on the shirt. But that's the point - its just so prominent, the Derbiness of the kit does not exist. The first thing you notice is the sponsor, not what the shirt represents. When I wear my shirt, I want to be identified as a Derby fan. No kit does it less than this, and that's my gripe.

It has nothing to do with the company itself. I never said I had a problem with them.

As for the home colours, I agree, but it won't happen.

When i ser the kit, all i see is the Ram...glass always half full over here!

As for EVERY single kit ever, the sponsor is always remembered....

I predict a PBW and Muespach bromance blossoming 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

There's probably a dozen to 20 ladies, gentleman and children on here that I just know I'd get on alright with. We might not always agree but at least there are common views. I really enjoy reading the views of people who talk a bit of sense. As far as I can see Meuspach talks sense. I like to talk to people who have played football or know what they're talking about, the bloke won a european league medal at 40 (doesn't matter that it was Swiss league division 55...). I like to talk to fairly positive people, he's fairly positive and I like to talk to fans who get behind their team even when things are not all roses. He travels to games like me where one dull 0-0 game costs more than a season ticket. I like that as well.

If you've got none of that you can still get in my gang just by being funny!! The gang only exists in my head though.

I'll look out for your posts LR, if you're nice you'll get some likes ;-)

As for EVERY single kit ever, the sponsor is always remembered....

You have a point, sadly. But you won't be convincing that this kit is anything other than horrid.

I'm normally glass half full too, but this kit has hurt me more than anything the club has done this year.

That suggests I need to both get a life and chill out.

Kit's still horrid though.

Wow quite a few dividing opinions here.. I personally love the kit, always been a fan of Kappa and with orange being my favourite colour and black being my favourite footballing colour I think it's perfect..

I'll definately be parting with around $150-$200 to buy myself and my 3 best friends here the shirts plus package and all that.. Derby are already everyones favourite second team here.. My mate has a huge SUPER RAMS tag on his car, looks awesome..

PBW, I guess I fall short of your group then? Pity I enjoy your posts..

Wow quite a few dividing opinions here.. I personally love the kit, always been a fan of Kappa and with orange being my favourite colour and black being my favourite footballing colour I think it's perfect..

I'll definately be parting with around $150-$200 to buy myself and my 3 best friends here the shirts plus package and all that.. Derby are already everyones favourite second team here.. My mate has a huge SUPER RAMS tag on his car, looks awesome..

PBW, I guess I fall short of your group then? Pity I enjoy your posts..

I also like arguing ;-)

There would be one or two surprises in my twenty man squad Bris, let me just say that ;-)

Exacty right PBW, as almost always you are talking complete sense.

I dont care if the sponsors name is all over the shirt in flashing lights, the guy is living the dream, putting HIS money where his mouth is. (listening Gadsby?)

The shirt looks beautiful, truly awesome, the best one we have had since the days of the orange Patrick one.

Well done everyone at DCFC, Kappa and Buy Mobile, and thank you.

Agree, it's lush, best design since Patrick!

I also like arguing ;-)

There would be one or two surprises in my twenty man squad Bris, let me just say that ;-)

You and Sage would be my center back pairing... Stubborn rocks at the back.. Alpha and Cumbrian would be my centermid pairing given they both actually like football played on the deck.. Muespch would be the rightback skipper, heart on his sleeve type stuff.. Smiffy the leftback, being a nuisance and winding up the opposition.. Daveo uptop, a deadly finisher..

Gboro would be the petty ref.. Handing out stern warnings..

I'd have to have a think about the other positions..

You and Sage would be my center back pairing... Stubborn rocks at the back.. Alpha and Cumbrian would be my centermid pairing given they both actually like football played on the deck.. Muespch would be the rightback skipper, heart on his sleeve type stuff.. Smiffy the leftback, being a nuisance and winding up the opposition.. Daveo uptop, a deadly finisher..

Gboro would be the petty ref.. Handing out stern warnings..

I'd have to have a think about the other positions..

Ha ha I used to play Centre Back (like Gandalf)

I did read the bit where you said you wouldnt buy it. I just didn't understand why you needed to write your reasons. If you dont like it JUST don't buy it.

As for me suggesting he's an average business man.Run that one by me agian can you? What part of superb gives you any inidication that I think he's only average.

You slate him, you slate the shirt. I praise him and I praise the shirt.

Somehow you've balanced all that out to mean I'm sausagety and that I am having a go at his business brain?

Deary me indeed.

Point out where I slated the bloke you mug, I said the name of his business is lousy, nowhere have I said anything about him as a man so wind your neck in and stick to communicating with your sycophants.

Archived