Kappa, it is...

Ambitious

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if the sponsor pays more for the bigger logo..........or.........is it actually the same size, just looks bigger becase the kit is skin tight.

Two definate conclusions can be drawn from this, we won't be signing Andy Reid, and the players will be working those abs hard in preseason!

The kit looks nice, just needs to be a smaller sponsor which is lower down.

If that is the goalkeeper kit then why has it got orange with the green? Does this mean the home shirt will be white with orange on it? Plus would the home kit be all white (shirt, shorts and socks) seeing as the away kit is all black? Always need to change shorts and socks incase of kit clash

Expect a third kit too, just incase we end up playing against another team in black/white

Had a quick look at the guy behind buymobiles.net on Twitter to see if he was getting any stick. He wasn't but when it was mentioned he said something like it costs a lot to sponsor Derby so why not use the maximum space available, they haven't done it in previous years.

Don't blame him tbh and but it ruins what could of been an alright shirt for saying its Kappa. The keeper kits look horrid again because of the sponsor size, far to in your face but I guess that's what you want as a business owner, I'd do the same.

No amount of moaning will change it tho, a shipment already made will be winging its way over from the far east now.

Horrible. Absolutely horrid. One of the worst kits we will ever have for that sponsor alone. Nice kit otherwise. Such a shame. And it looks very 2012 - this kit will date like nobody's business.

I hope our home kit doesn't have the sponsor that big.

Will people get a grip. The shirt is beautiful, a great, stylish, super cool shirt.

As for the sponsor.....for gods sake the giy who owns the company is a life long rams fan, he has been all over the world supporting the Rams and has done something that everyone SAYS they would do if they could but jot many people actually WOULD do and that is put in a load of money to the club.

Fair play to him, good luck to him.

Its a great kit, the Ram looks super, the colour is

Perfect......lets just hope we go white and blue for the home......

I think it looks better in the shop window than on the photographs.

Good, because I canna read the orange writing.

Overall, I think it's a nice shirt - I like all black - it looks mean AND, we've got what we've been wanting - a free ram.

Will people get a grip. The shirt is beautiful, a great, stylish, super cool shirt.

As for the sponsor.....for gods sake the giy who owns the company is a life long rams fan, he has been all over the world supporting the Rams and has done something that everyone SAYS they would do if they could but jot many people actually WOULD do and that is put in a load of money to the club.

Fair play to him, good luck to him.

Its a great kit, the Ram looks super, the colour is

Perfect......lets just hope we go white and blue for the home......

As i type this, he is at the Euro final.

Archived