Kappa, it is...

Ambitious

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its all right don't think I'll be pre ordering it though the buy mobiles bit is way too big it's like we're just a branding sign .

If the home kits the same I think I'm going to pass as I preferred last years ( which I thought was the best in a long time ) so I'll be wearing my signed match worn Hendrick one all season.

COYR

Ps leave the shirt from branding please yanks pride parks allready a big billboard especially with the new tv screen!!!

I'm liking the kit it says on dcfc the ram will be freed on the home kit too! Anybody heard when that will be out?

I read the other day on the facebook page (2 or 3 days ago) that they have not got any confirmation on the Home Kit yet!

Horrible. Absolutely horrid. One of the worst kits we will ever have for that sponsor alone. Nice kit otherwise. Such a shame. And it looks very 2012 - this kit will date like nobody's business.

I hope our home kit doesn't have the sponsor that big.

I like it, praps one little moan - the ram should be a bit further down the shirt it seems too high up - looking at it- the sponsors name is a bit high up as well - it all needs to be a bit more central, or do you think its the camera angle?

No, you're absolutely right, the badge is why too high. When Callum Ball scores one of his many goals next season and goes to kiss the badge, he'll kiss the 's' in buymobiles.net instead because that's where the badge should be. Mind you, that's probably what the sponsor paid for. Anything to increase revenue eh!

I like it apart from that logo ITS JUST A BIT TOOOOO BIG!! I understand shirts have got to have the logo for sponsor money but that is just beyond ridiculous! They want me to basically pay £45 to advertise buymobiles.net! I may as well go and work for dominos advertising for them as well then

I will take a bow later 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Think the kit is a change from the norm and a brave move from DCFC & Kappa.

To me it looks very continental hence why a few not liking the position of badge and size of sponsor.

Only my opinion, but it looks very striking and I prefer it to the boggo standard formats that Adidas churned out.

I will be getting my son one for deffo.... might even treat myself.... superb effort.

Shirts should look more like hockey shirts with big team logo and the sponsors name smaller. Main sponsors name could be on the shorts and also in the shirt below the number. The logo should be the most noticable, always.

It has all the hallmarks of your standard Kappa football kit but the huge buymobiles.net sponsor just spoils it for me.

It looks like it was printed on aimlessly in a dark basement. It needs resizing and repositioning.

Oh well, thanks DCFC, you've saved me probably £95 in total. If the home shirt is anything similar, I'll just stick to my 70s throwback covered in beer and bolognese and 2011-12 home shirt which has took a hammering in the washing machine.

XXL for me! Where do Kappa get these sizes from, bizarre.

Wonder if you can get a shirt without the sponsors name on it?

unlikely, but last few seasons you could get a training top with just the logo...

oh and i'm very glad we don't have a gambling website or loan shark short-term lender website as our sponsor.

Archived