Kappa, it is...

Ambitious

Because the home shirt usually sells more, get the away one out first so those desperate for a new shirt pick up the away one then hopefully pick up the home one when that's released.

Just a guess, I may be wrong

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because the home shirt usually sells more, get the away one out first so those desperate for a new shirt pick up the away one then hopefully pick up the home one when that's released.

Just a guess, I may be wrong

Sounds pretty much spot on, classic Tom Glick! Have you forwarded your application for his job?

Just noticed with the new breed of ram season ticket poster their appears to be blue accenting (the. Only black is in the picture of Nigel and the players)

We couldn't be...... could we?

If we do I'll take back all the nasty things that I've said about Andy Appleby - and we'll get promoted as champions 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Good effort Redcar - but I still think the word Kappa and the ram especially is too high up. A couple of cms back down would do it.

Does anyone else think that or is it me nitpicking?

ladyram - I am only going off the two teaser images supplied by DCFC.

A big chance what Brayford is wearing is a training kit, but having seen recent kits by Kappa for clubs such as AS Roma, shows badges being quite high.

I personally think it looks good and a break from the 'typical shirt template'.

Good effort Redcar - but I still think the word Kappa and the ram especially is too high up. A couple of cms back down would do it.

Does anyone else think that or is it me nitpicking?

I like the badges on the shoulders, makes more room underneath for extra sponsors names!

ladyram - I am only going off the two teaser images supplied by DCFC.

A big chance what Brayford is wearing is a training kit, but having seen recent kits by Kappa for clubs such as AS Roma, shows badges being quite high.

I personally think it looks good and a break from the 'typical shirt template'.

I agree it's nice enough - I'm just used to the badges being a bit lower than just below the collar bone tis all 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Archived