What Are You Listening To?

AndyB

15 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Today’s additions

IMG_9672.thumb.jpeg.7241afd78b1d000bc31490c5d9690611.jpeg

I love Blue, I recently got it on vinyl as well.  I listen to River loads over Christmas every year, it’s a beautiful song.

If you’re still looking for vinyl recommendations, Disintegration by The Cure is a masterpiece start to finish IMO.

5 minutes ago, Kinder said:

I love Blue, I recently got it on vinyl as well.  I listen to River loads over Christmas every year, it’s a beautiful song.

If you’re still looking for vinyl recommendations, Disintegration by The Cure is a masterpiece start to finish IMO.

I have a massive list that I’m always adding to, so thank you! I do know and like Pictures of You.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I have a massive list that I’m always adding to, so thank you! I do know and like Pictures of You.

Head on the Door was a bit of a breakthrough LP for them in The States.  It's a good one and a bit like Revolver for The Beatles-  the best Lp- was a cross over from one sound to another.    

42 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Yes. Listened to it last night. A little bit beyond me currently, but to be expected!

Try a bit of the more up to date artists and music - perhaps the funkier and more rhythmic stuff that draws from many influences like Moses Boyd "Dark Matter", Sons of Kemit "Black To The Future", Robert Glasper (The 'Black Radio' series)- it's Jazz, but more accessible than the classics.

• 2 weeks later...