Stephen Bywater

GeneralRam

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is that quote from?

Is this faked injury business all innuendo or do we have some trustworthy confirmation from the club or elsewhere? I'm no great Bywater fan and people can rightly criticise him but , if he is effectively to be labelled a cheat, I think we need to see some evidence.

I heard a different story to why he fell out of favour, either way I dont think the rumours will ever stop true or not.

For me good luck to him, I bear no grudges, he served us well during our promotion season, when he was a hero for being a bit of a nutter as well, so its no suprise to see him fall out with certain people.

All lets face it, we know that Derby want to move him on because of his wages, so this is not all one way here, they want him out, and hopefully this move will be the best for all parties.

Derby County goalkeeper Stephen Bywater has joined npower League One side Sheffield Wednesday on a three-month loan.

30-year-old Bywater was at Hillsborough this morning to complete the formalities of his temporary switch to Gary Megson's side, which will run up to and including Saturday 17th December 2011.

Bywater, a 2006 signing from West Ham United, has amassed 150 games for the Rams and was a key member of the side that was promoted to the Premier League via the playoffs in 2007.

He spent the latter part of last season on loan at Cardiff City and has not featured in Nigel Clough's plans this season following the arrivals of Frank Fielding and Adam Legzdins during the summer.

Bywater is in line to make his Owls debut in their home game with Exeter City on Saturday following the news that first-choice goalkeeper Nicky Weaver could be out for up to three months with a knee injury.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2456575,00.html

I heard a different story to why he fell out of favour, either way I dont think the rumours will ever stop true or not.

For me good luck to him, I bear no grudges, he served us well during our promotion season, when he was a hero for being a bit of a nutter as well, so its no suprise to see him fall out with certain people.

All lets face it, we know that Derby want to move him on because of his wages, so this is not all one way here, they want him out, and hopefully this move will be the best for all parties.

Mirrors my perspective as well. He was - on the whole - not a bad servant for the club (particularly during the promotion season).

I think he needs to move on for his sake just as much as the club's sake - the guy needs a fresh start somewhere else with a clean slate.

Where is that quote from?

It was a from a fans forum type meeting last season at PPS. I posted the details up on here somewhere.

Personally I always liked Ratty but whatever the reason for falling out with the club or manager (maybe it was NC's interest in Frankie, who knows), you should always do your job to the best of your ability - especially as a highly paid professional, no excuses, you owe it to your team mates, the fans and yourself.

Is this faked injury business all innuendo or do we have some trustworthy confirmation from the club or elsewhere? I'm no great Bywater fan and people can rightly criticise him but , if he is effectively to be labelled a cheat, I think we need to see some evidence.

23rd Feb v Hull he hurt his back. Not going to be fit to train until mid March

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/MedicalCard/0,,10270~2304341,00.html

which is dated 1st March apparently clearly painful and will be back in training in two weeks. This is training not playing now I am dyslexic but my maths make that fit for training on 15th NOT fit to play on 5th. At the time Cardiff were 3rd pushing for playoff.HE THEN SIGNS FOR CARDIFF ON 5th MARCH, Some 9 days before he was fit to play. WHY would a team in 3rd position loan a player who could not train never mind play. This is evidence for me that he was bullshittting with the injury. Anyone who suffers a muscle injury or back injury will know that recovery of these injuries especially in a key position as a goalkeeper do not heal in 4 days as would be the case in respect of the above link talking about his so-called injury.

Ballocks, he was sulking cos Fielding was coming back and he was being dropped and he thought screw you. (fielding was signing and signed on 25/2/11 2 days after Hull Game)He was unfair to the young lad, to his team mates and the fans. He has shown complete disrespect to Derby and what it means to play for our club and he is never welcome back for me. His actions were just as bad as Tyrone Mears who pisssed off to France when told he could not go and then he signed for Burnley.

He is a waanker

Archived