Stephen Bywater

GeneralRam

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So in football now.... If you do not like the managers methods etc. You can engineer a move that suits the player so he can max out his wage demand.

Bloody typical of Derby. Yes get them off the wage bill, but for god sake this guy is an asset. Bywater could be playing in the Prem in a couple of seasons. What then.....?

So in football now.... If you do not like the managers methods etc. You can engineer a move that suits the player so he can max out his wage demand.

Bloody typical of Derby. Yes get them off the wage bill, but for god sake this guy is an asset. Bywater could be playing in the Prem in a couple of seasons. What then.....?

Are you serious?

And so could my dead dachshund.

Are you serious?

Bywater was a good keeper at Derby until the last two seasons... Yes he lost his form....Yes he was a bit of a Knob with all his off the field adventures. Or was it down to him or was it the coaching etc..

Keepers mature with age and they improve with it too.... He may do nothing and fall down the divisions or he could improve..

I'm just sick off Derby County selling off or giving away assets........

Bywater was a good keeper at Derby until the last two seasons... Yes he lost his form....Yes he was a bit of a Knob with all his off the field adventures. Or was it down to him or was it the coaching etc..

Keepers mature with age and they improve with it too.... He may do nothing and fall down the divisions or he could improve..

I'm just sick off Derby County selling off or giving away assets........

I agree with the give away bit, and he was good.

But he has lost the confidence of the fans and I think his defenders. It was time for him to go, along with the alleged fake injury to get a move to Cardiff, deffo time to go.

Yes! Yes! Agree with all the above..... But you miss the point. This guy had a contract with us, so why let him go for nothing!!!!

Sheffield W want him, he has done good for them and they are on the verge of promotion....

He was an ASSET!!! 50k, 75k, 100k way let him walk. Player power.... Wrong Wrong Wrong............

Yes! Yes! Agree with all the above..... But you miss the point. This guy had a contract with us, so why let him go for nothing!!!!

Sheffield W want him, he has done good for them and they are on the verge of promotion....

He was an ASSET!!! 50k, 75k, 100k way let him walk. Player power.... Wrong Wrong Wrong............

Maybe him being here was more detrimental than the small amount of money we would have received was worth?

they let him go for nothing because nobody wanted to pay for him. so that was his worth. nothing. and so not an asset either - just an expenditure.

better than fielding? no. better than legolass? prob. not. certainly more expensive.

Archived