Stephen Bywater

GeneralRam

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I be the first to ridicule and point and laugh (not that I personally feel that way, but it's tradition that any unfounded rumour be roundly laughed at).

Hope it's true. Seems a bit unlikely though - would be a great coup of a signing at that level.

I have to say the same, I don't think Bywater's that bad but it seems to have become the trend to ridicule him... afterall I did only click on this thread to take the p*ss really.

It goes to ask the question of who's going to be on the bench this Saturday with Fielding suspended?

It'll be the academy keeper for the sake of just one game. If it was a critical game (play off semi final or relegation decider) then I suspect Atkins would have been recalled from Burton.

As a few have suggested on a lighter note - Sav get your gloves

I have to say the same, I don't think Bywater's that bad but it seems to have become the trend to ridicule him... afterall I did only click on this thread to take the p*ss really.

I meant "point and laugh" at the poster. As we are ritually forced to do, when someone comes along and claims to know more than anyone else (or, something, in other words).

I have just had a Wednesday fan asking what he is like as he too has heard the rumblings coming from Wednesday. I PRAY that this is right because he needs to be out of the club the waster that he is. He let his team mates the team and the fans down when he faked the injury. He is one of the last rotten pieces from the old regime, get rid and good riddance. He is nuts sulks and has developed the saying the parting of the ways to the back of my net.

Sheffield Wednesday are trying to secure an emergency loan deal for Derby County goalkeeper Stephen Bywater.

The 30-year-old has been with the Rams since 2006 but spent the end of last season at Cardiff City.

The Owls’ first choice goalkeeper Nicky Weaver is out for indeterminate time with a knee injury, which recently saw him fly to America for surgery.

Manager Gary Megson has been selecting Weaver’s deputy, Richard O’Donnell, for the last four matches. The run has seen Wednesday pick up seven points, but concede nine goals.

Should the Owls secure the services of Bywater the length of the loan is likely to last until mid-December, The Star understands.

I have just had a Wednesday fan asking what he is like as he too has heard the rumblings coming from Wednesday. I PRAY that this is right because he needs to be out of the club the waster that he is. He let his team mates the team and the fans down when he faked the injury. He is one of the last rotten pieces from the old regime, get rid and good riddance. He is nuts sulks and has developed the saying the parting of the ways to the back of my net.

I'm obviously missing something here.What was this alleged fake injury several people have referred to?

Archived