Stephen Bywater

GeneralRam

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

23rd Feb v Hull he hurt his back. Not going to be fit to train until mid March

[url=http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/MedicalCard/0,,10270~2304341,00.html]http://www.dcfc.co.u...2304341,00.html

which is dated 1st March apparently clearly painful and will be back in training in two weeks. This is training not playing now I am dyslexic but my maths make that fit for training on 15th NOT fit to play on 5th. At the time Cardiff were 3rd pushing for playoff.HE THEN SIGNS FOR CARDIFF ON 5th MARCH, Some 9 days before he was fit to play. WHY would a team in 3rd position loan a player who could not train never mind play. This is evidence for me that he was bullshittting with the injury. Anyone who suffers a muscle injury or back injury will know that recovery of these injuries especially in a key position as a goalkeeper do not heal in 4 days as would be the case in respect of the above link talking about his so-called injury.

Ballocks, he was sulking cos Fielding was coming back and he was being dropped and he thought screw you. (fielding was signing and signed on 25/2/11 2 days after Hull Game)He was unfair to the young lad, to his team mates and the fans. He has shown complete disrespect to Derby and what it means to play for our club and he is never welcome back for me. His actions were just as bad as Tyrone Mears who pisssed off to France when told he could not go and then he signed for Burnley.

He is a waanker

Completely agree with everything you said about Bywater, but, that bit about Mears. That had alot to do with Paul Jewell aswel. Yes Mears disrespected the club and left without permission but with the tw/\t jewell in charge fooking this club up from top to bottom I dont blame him. Nobody wanted to play for him, he froze players out, i.e. Savage, Bywater, Villa, Earnshaw, Robert, Zadkovic etc... nobode liked him. Have you read Savages book? I have, badly written and obviously one-sided, but it goes so in-depth about what happened when Jewell was at the club. When he left, the next day the players turned up at the training ground and were all sitting in their cars beeping their horns in joy. What does that tell you about the situation? I'm surprised they didn't all walk out TBH. But I always feel obliged to side with Mears over whatever happened between him and Jewell. Not saying he should have done what he did, but if my manager was that much of a tw/\t and treated me and my work colleagues like that, I'd be gone...football is no different.

Completely agree with everything you said about Bywater, but, that bit about Mears. That had alot to do with Paul Jewell aswel. Yes Mears disrespected the club and left without permission but with the tw/\t jewell in charge fooking this club up from top to bottom I dont blame him. Nobody wanted to play for him, he froze players out, i.e. Savage, Bywater, Villa, Earnshaw, Robert, Zadkovic etc... nobode liked him. Have you read Savages book? I have, badly written and obviously one-sided, but it goes so in-depth about what happened when Jewell was at the club. When he left, the next day the players turned up at the training ground and were all sitting in their cars beeping their horns in joy. What does that tell you about the situation? I'm surprised they didn't all walk out TBH. But I always feel obliged to side with Mears over whatever happened between him and Jewell. Not saying he should have done what he did, but if my manager was that much of a tw/\t and treated me and my work colleagues like that, I'd be gone...football is no different.

I used Tyrone Mears as an example. He was contracted to the Club and should not have done what he did it let the team and the fans down. The others stuck it out. I also know people who have kids in the academy. From what they are saying it was just big lad no skill under jewell and when Clough came in directed this to change and football more than size was key. Look at O'Brien not big lad at centre halve but doing really well

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rumour has it we are currently paying 90% of his wages. We allowed him to go to Sheff to get games and show people he is worth taking off our hands. I think he is coming back to us towards the end of this month and Derby will just want him off the books in January.

Don't think Weds can loan him again as that would be the 3 month limit completed, as with our Frankie last year.

Rumour has it we are currently paying 90% of his wages. We allowed him to go to Sheff to get games and show people he is worth taking off our hands. I think he is coming back to us towards the end of this month and Derby will just want him off the books in January.

Don't think Weds can loan him again as that would be the 3 month limit completed, as with our Frankie last year.

I dont know this but I dont think they can take him on another 3 month loan but they could take him on a long term loan until the end of the season as that sort of loan isnt an "emergency" loan I bet he would prefer to stay there, be part of what could be a 3rd promotion in his career.

Speaking with a Wensdyite today, we got onto the subject of and he reckons.

He's an ace keeper.

Can't believe he can't get in our team.

Talks regular on radio sheff sports talkin, and Is a fans legend.

And that they are going to be going up.

Can't help thinkin that we haven't seen the back of Mr Byewafer and he'll be back to bite us on the arse...

Archived