Stephen Bywater

GeneralRam

I think it's hard to say if someone who has had two games at this level as adam has or even a guy who hasn't even had a full season at this level yet is better than a player with two promotions out of the division and as I've put before he was our runner up for player of the year just a couple of seasons ago. Anyway should we close this thread now as he has gone

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's hard to say if someone who has had two games at this level as adam has or even a guy who hasn't even had a full season at this level yet is better than a player with two promotions out of the division and as I've put before he was our runner up for player of the year just a couple of seasons ago. Anyway should we close this thread now as he has gone

well i'm quite happy to say that fielding is better.

Sod all as they have only given him a contract till the end of the season, my guess would be if the transfer fee was waved they could afford his wages till May, if they get promoted a new deal would be on the table, if not bye bye.

So if he has now value!!!!!!! Why the hell do Wednesday want him!!!!!!!!!!!!
cos they knew they could get him for free, player is desperate to leave, club is desperate for him to leave, Sheff Weds had all the bargaining chips

Sorry

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

Archived