Blackpool v Derby County

GboroRam

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad people enjoyed the three points, and the second half performance sounded better..

Just a quick reminder though.

There are 43 games left. That's 129 points left to play for.

Remember, it wasn't too long ago we were 4th, lost 5 on the bounce and then the season went to pot..

To even make predictions, or think beyond the next game, is plain ludicrous..

We sounded good 2nd half, Hendrick, Bryson and Bailey all sounded neat on the ball. Let's just hope one of them doesn't get injured and we only have Pearson as a possible CM replacement.

Agree with what you are saying Bris, we need to just concentrate on winning against Donny, as ambitious said. But for tonight lets enjoy the win, and a much improved performance!!:D:D:D

To even make predictions, or think beyond the next game, is plain ludicrous...

Didn't stop you making predictions after Watford about how we were going to have a terrible season though did it??

As you say, despite the great start, it's still to early to tell how the season will turn out... but we've just had our best start for 63 years, so why not be positive about it??

We've only got 2 games to play then it's the international break, I'd be worried if we needed to rest players this early in a season.

just wondering, players seem to get injured at derby from playing a few games..

also does anybody know when barker is meant to be available again?

Great result, thought we might lose our 100% record tonight but well done to the lads.

Good news is that Donny have been very poor in their two home games so far, a shadow of the decent footballing side that they have been. Sharp is unlikely to be fit on Saturday and they could have another 3 or 4 first teamers out as well.

COYR

:):):) maybe four smiles after the game on Saturday

Just enjoyed a superb hour going from pg 20 to pg 63 in Chickie Phils in Philly airport.

Reading the thread it was just like being in a virtual bar. Kudos to Boycie for the "comms". I loved the Giant Haystacks and Roy Castle references. You must be as old and sad as me. Salt of the Earth type then!!

I'll be there on Satdee to ****** it all up, but could not be happier tonight.

I particularly love that youth is doing the job Hendrick and O'Brien, let alone Brayford and Bailey. That is two teams who were Prem last year we have beat.

Great stuff lads!!!

PS. This Victory Hop Devil is a fantastic pint, I shall recommend it to the landlord at the Brunswick to have it as a guest beer!! It has won awards apparently!!

Great result, thought we might lose our 100% record tonight but well done to the lads.

Good news is that Donny have been very poor in their two home games so far, a shadow of the decent footballing side that they have been. Sharp is unlikely to be fit on Saturday and they could have another 3 or 4 first teamers out as well.

COYR

:):):) maybe four smiles after the game on Saturday

Rams 0 Donny 2...Acertain Giles Barnes to score 1st!:eek:

Archived