Blackpool v Derby County

GboroRam

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually see myself as a level headed guy, and generally positive in life. If I wasn't I wouldn't have the life I have now..

You seem quite offended that I choose to take a realistic view about the Derby County..

Isn't realism allowed on here.. Do I have to just say we're going to win the league to be accepted around here?

The thing is BV that we all know it's not going to last but we enjoy it while it does. It's a bit like trying to enjoy a sunny day and someone reminding you that it will probably p it down tomorrow. We don't need telling.

11 of them were league games.Perhaps we won a few cup games 1-0 too. We only lost one game at home that season the score...1-0!! [Crystal Palace]

I was only referring to league games but I included the 2-1's and 3-2's

Eleven 1-0 wins in the league is some going though.

I still like to quote Fergie - "I'll take 1-0 every week, that's title winning form"

By the way, forgot to congtratulate the Derby supporters for last night - they sounded absolutely fantastic on Radio Derby.

The noise came across really well, especially as the commentry was from that side of the ground.

And great comments from Holloway afterwards.

How much sh*te does the Ramsplayer commentator talk, watching the replay now and christ, doesnt half talk some ********, ridiculously biased.

i watched the 2nd half and when he wasn't talking all i could here was copious amounts of heavy sniffing. all i could think was how much it reminded me of lots of people i used to know that talked far too much ballcocks and spent too much time clubbing. i'm sure the guy just has a cold but it did make me laugh.

p.s. i am not insinuating that he has a coke habit. sure it was just a losange to help him talk a lot! also he was very very biased but i don't care because i ignore most commentators.

Archived