Books

rezner

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just started You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through A Brothers Eyes, by Jermaine Jackson. Really good so far, will be back with a synposis when I've done if anyone wants to know. Am still gutted I never got to see him perform 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Have just finished it. For anyone (like me) who always admired Michael's creative genius, his massive talent and his humanitarian work, it's a must read.

It also fairly and squarely points the finger at the UK & US media for trying to bring him down, even after the people who falsely accused him of child molestation freely admitted they were lying in the first place.

All sorts of falsehoods were banded about and this book goes a long way to dispelling them. Nobody ever really heard the Jackson's side of events and that's what makes this book well worthy of a read.

Apart from anything else, it's so inspiring.

9/10. I've missed one point off because for me,there are not enough pictures in it!

Not sure what the members are into but the best book i have read is Eyewitness account,by philip muller a truely horrific tale of the holocaust.,a book for the young and old and not for the faint hearted.

The Original Terrace Legend.

Forget everything you may have read about British football hooligans, here is the real deal. For the first time ever Micky Gibbons, The Original Terrace Legend, tells his story in his own words. From his humble beginnings stealing posh kids' footballs to his ultimate hooligan swan song, Micky's story takes you on a journey across the violent terraces of England in the 70's and 80's, to the world cup finals at Italia 90 and culminates in a terrifying showdown with the biggest football firm in the world. This book is not for the faint hearted and those easily offended by strong language, extreme violence and a complete disregard for reality should read no further. For those who choose to read on, do so at your own peril - while this book may not have one iota of truth about it and is probably riddled with spelling mistakes, grammatical errors

and bizarre gaps in the lines [just

like this one] , it might just raise a smile. So what have you got to lose? Go on, take a punt!

Just downloaded it to my kindle - spose to be funneeeee

Apologies if anyone else has recommended this in this thread - I cba to read thru it.

£1.54 straight to my kindle in seconds....... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

afghanistan to 2015 and beyond, an interesting and so far thorough review of what is in store for afghanistan in the years to come and how we can help the country get back on it's feet and to keep stability in the region.

Just fancied a bit of light reading then YR? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Archived