Books

rezner

Jesus Christ monkey balls I have only just finished reading the stand has it really taken me over four months to read? It was a kind of "directors cut" version so hopefully a lot longer than the original!

Was one hell of a story and have enjoyed reading it but yet again what a bloody let down? What happens to Tom Cullen? Did dark man rock up in Madagaster or something? I won't be reading no more fooking Stephen king books from now on, great story teller **** at ending them!

Told ya! Great book, but needed an ending.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The portable Atheist which is a collection of essays. Why I'm not a christian by Bertrand Russell, On Liberty by John stuart Mill. love poetry war more essays By Christopher Hitchens, also read quotable Hitchens and letters to a young contrarian without buying the book in Waterstones. I was waiting for a friend and simply read. No exit from North Korea a review from the I.I.S.S very thorough and gives a full understanding of what is happening and what will happen in the future. The selfish gene by Richard Dawkins is also very good.

• 3 weeks later...

Read many books on the concentration camps ,but this is by far the most detailed and harrowing/horrific

Eyewitness Auschwitz: Three Years in the Gas Chamber by Philip Muller.

If anyone is intrested in this sort of thing and i know it is not everyones cup of tea then this is a must truely brings home the horrors.

Read many books on the concentration camps ,but this is by far the most detailed and harrowing/horrific

Eyewitness Auschwitz: Three Years in the Gas Chamber by Philip Muller.

If anyone is intrested in this sort of thing and i know it is not everyones cup of tea then this is a must truely brings home the horrors.

One more generation Neo and it will be all but forgotten. Then the next time will happen. Wonder who will be the next race/people to get the blame for economic woes...................

One things for sure, it'll never be the fault of those at the top................

One more generation Neo and it will be all but forgotten. Then the next time will happen. Wonder who will be the next race/people to get the blame for economic woes...................

One things for sure, it'll never be the fault of those at the top................

When I see how things are going in Finland it is easy to see that next group of people who are in danger of getting rid of are poor people/senior citizens. We also have the next Adolf in line. Multi millionaire who thinks that senior citizens, the unemployed and less educated people should not have equal right to vote. He has already got followers on his side from rich people. Scary.

Greeks...?

I tried googling, I assume it's Child 44?

`

Yes, sorry, iphone typo.

It's an amazing book, I loved it, the other half did and she recommended to her book club, who all loved it, You have to kep going as the subject matter is heavy but dealt with in a light way.

Mandasu Heller, Two Faced.

If you're familiar with Martina Cole books, then you'll probably like these. Not quite as hard hitting as Cole is, but a good book nonetheless.

7/10.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived