Norwich City (H) Matchday thread

jono

1 minute ago, Norman said:

I don't care if the official missed it, or that replays won't help in this league to overturn the decision.

I care about the fact the Norwich lad knows that's out. Any other sport and the player would hold their hands up and say that's wrong. 

Some other sports I'll grant you but not any. Most of the sports I watch players will take everything that comes

2 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Softest free kick... unbelievable.  Hate this cheating.

Is so annoying, I think the officials make the problem though. Think we’re all at there saying don’t foul, don’t foul.

Jackson to his credit presses him but barely touched him, falls over and linesman can’t get his flag up quick enough. Is the easy option for defenders

2 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

Is so annoying, I think the officials make the problem though. Think we’re all at there saying don’t foul, don’t foul.

Jackson to his credit presses him but barely touched him, falls over and linesman can’t get his flag up quick enough. Is the easy option for defenders

Dreadful officiating. Every corner a freekick and no idea why.

8 minutes ago, Norman said:

I don't care if the official missed it, or that replays won't help in this league to overturn the decision.

I care about the fact the Norwich lad knows that's out. Any other sport and the player would hold their hands up and say that's wrong. 

What like cricket when batsmen nick the ball and don’t walk and fielders claim catches knowing the batsman hasn’t touched it never mind altering the ball with sandpaper. Or fake blood capsules used in rugby. The only people at fault for that goal were NML and the linesman