Free Agent Strikers

Srg

Just now, Srg said:

Diedhiou always caused us issues for Bristol. Massive unit, type of striker that will probably give Warne a stonk on. Could do worse. 

Was in the championship recently too wasn't he? Was he at Cardiff last year or am I imagining that?

8 minutes ago, KBB said:

Prijovic is on a free. Once went for 10mill. Been at the club as a youth. Scored goals where ever he has been.....

Except here. We never played him.

Also how is he only 34?

3 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Either of Famara Deidhiou or Lucas Jaoa would be a good signing. If it is Ladapo I’ll be disappointed, but hopefully he proves us wrong. Ladapo does score goals just had a bad loan at Charlton. 

I’d be a touch disappointed but he is still better than Collins, it has to be said. 

5 minutes ago, Srg said:

Going to have to because if Yates gets injured tomorrow and we let Collins start every week we are in serious trouble. 

I hope that question is asked tomorrow. One injury leaves us super light. Though I’m sure we will bring a free agent in like we did gayle. 

8 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

M'Baye Niang would be a very good signing, but may be going back to Ligue 1 instead.

Diédhiou wouldn't be a bad option. A physical presence, presses, and would chip in with goals. More of a squad player than someone to push for a starting spot Yates though.

Would give us the option to rotate with Yates and depending upon how we want to set up attack-wise. 

Not a bad option at all, especially with Brown as their back up.

23 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

M'Baye Niang would be a very good signing, but may be going back to Ligue 1 instead.

Diédhiou wouldn't be a bad option. A physical presence, presses, and would chip in with goals. More of a squad player than someone to push for a starting spot Yates though.

I'd probably say that the M'Baye Niang from 2014-2016 had shades of Tom Lawrence back then, so I'd be a bit wary of whether he'd fit the Warne mould, but you never know.

59 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

Got to be Connolly for me 

He's a fat, grumpy dwarf - isn't he? 

Not ideal for plenty of reasons, although if that's just the narrative put out about him then I'd take him. 

There is a few names on the market, which could be useful. Yates will be our main man, though, so we need to figure out how to get the best out of him.