v Blackburn (A) Match Thread

Day

Blackburn been far the better side in the first 10 minutes, we look like we're happy to let them have the ball and try to counter when we get it. A few fouls been made by us already and Barkhuizen gone into the book for a pretty stupid challenge on the halfway line.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Blackburn been far the better side in the first 10 minutes, we look like we're happy to let them have the ball and try to counter when we get it. A few fouls been made by us already and Barkhuizen gone into the book for a pretty stupid challenge on the halfway line.

Can see the difference in quality 

17 minutes ago, Rample said:

Not sure about the team, mostly as I think we need Collins as a focus point. The front 3 have all looked lively in preseason but I don't see simple goals - if we get anything it seems likely to be due to NML magic.

I rate Wilson, but as an orthodox right back I'd have Nyambe every day.

Good to have it back anyway, it's not going to be an easy game but I think we might be able to nick something.

At this level Collins could be a useful sub to disrupt and to protect a lead. But as a ‘focus point’ from the start ? Not so sure

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I think Barkhuizen is playing on the right, so why is he getting booked for clattering someone on the opposite side of the pitch?

I think barks and nml are left-right fluid