Rate The Last Film You Saw

WorksopRam

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taken 3 - 3/10. Worst film of the year so far. I laughed, it felt like a parody. Couldn't see the action due to the shaky camerawork.

Whiplash - 10/10. Amazing thriller. J.K. Simmons playing the greatest asshole I've ever seen.

Ex Machina - 7/10. Different kind of film, not as good as I thought it'd be. Still watchable. 

Your Highness -  Danny McBride, James Franco and Natalie Portman playing Knights of the realm.  Very strange film, kind of The Princess Bride meets Cheech & Chong.  There were a few moments worth a chuckle but overall it was a fairly bland comedy. 5/10

Your Highness - Danny McBride, James Franco and Natalie Portman playing Knights of the realm. Very strange film, kind of The Princess Bride meets Cheech & Chong. There were a few moments worth a chuckle but overall it was a fairly bland comedy. 5/10

Very kind mate giving a 5/10.

Taken 3 - 3/10. Worst film of the year so far. I laughed, it felt like a parody. Couldn't see the action due to the shaky camerawork.

Whiplash - 10/10. Amazing thriller. J.K. Simmons playing the greatest asshole I've ever seen.

Ex Machina - 7/10. Different kind of film, not as good as I thought it'd be. Still watchable. 

Just finished it. 9/10.

J.K. Simmons was as great as he used to be in Oz. Just awesome sausage!

Your Highness -  Danny McBride, James Franco and Natalie Portman playing Knights of the realm.  Very strange film, kind of The Princess Bride meets Cheech & Chong.  There were a few moments worth a chuckle but overall it was a fairly bland comedy. 5/10

How does Danny McBride have a career? He's utter sausage and James Franco isn't much better.

A mate of mine made me watch the pair of them stinking it up in "This Is The End". My verdict, absolute bollocks 2.5/10.

How does Danny McBride have a career? He's utter sausage and James Franco isn't much better.

A mate of mine made me watch the pair of them stinking it up in "This Is The End". My verdict, absolute ******** 2.5/10.

This Is The End isn't great, although I've seen a lot worse (Your Highness, for example).....I don't really mind Danny McBride though, he was funny in Pineapple Express, and he was great as Kenny Powers, the hillbilly professional baseballer, in that Eastbound & Down show.   

Archived