Joe - 7/10

In Fear - 6.5/10

An Alternative Reality : The Football Manager Documentary - 7/10

How To Train Your Dragon 2 - 8/10

Fury - 8/10

Big Hero 6 - 8/10

Nightcrawler - 8/10

Kingsman : The Secret Service - 9/10

Yes I thought it was good also.I find Simon Pegg to be quite funny.

It's not quite on a par with Hot Fuzz or Shaun of the Dead, but very well done, and it's fun to spot the Sci Fi references.

watched a Jonny Depp film last night called Transcendence or something similar, where Depp is uploaded into a computer before dying of radiation poisoning, and then he effectively takes over the world, absolute crock of sausage, and devastating to me, as I cannot remember the last Depp film I didn't enjoy.

4/10

watched a Jonny Depp film last night called Transcendence or something similar, where Depp is uploaded into a computer before dying of radiation poisoning, and then he effectively takes over the world, absolute crock of sausage, and devastating to me, as I cannot remember the last Depp film I didn't enjoy.

4/10

Really? I can't remember the last good film he was in. His most convincing role to date was in the Fast Show.

Raise the Titanic - 7/10

First time I've seen this in yonks. made 5 years before Ballard and his team actually discovered the wreck, it's interesting to note what the movie gets wrong - location, state of the wreck etc.

Plus points for Alec Guiness and a brilliant John Barry score.

Grand Budapest Hotel

Not a fan of Ralph Fiennes, as he doesn't come across well in interviews but he's actually pretty good in this comedy. Some other good cameos by big names but I'm not sure where all the awards talk has come from with this one. It's not THAT good.

7/10

Archived