Kenzo Goudmijn - signed to 2028

3 minutes ago, On the Ram Page said:

Disappointed no one has responded to my previous entry. Do we need a work permit or other permission for this player to play for us.? Could this be a reason for any delay, if indeed we are trying to sign him.

Think they’ve relaxed rules on footballers in the top 2 divisions. Obviously pre Brexit it wouldn’t be an issue at all but sure I read that rules have been changed to allow clubs to sign players easier 

2 minutes ago, On the Ram Page said:

Disappointed no one has responded to my previous entry. Do we need a work permit or other permission for this player to play for us.? Could this be a reason for any delay, if indeed we are trying to sign him.

You’d better contact customer services and they will provide with a link to FAQ’s 

Sorry about your unfortunate experience we endeavour to provide optimal services to all our clients. Our team has a combined experience of 2,900 years behind them but unfortunately we can’t answer every question individually so you could try our customer forum where other frustrated folk meet and moan about us. 

Thankyou 

This mailbox is un monitored and replies will not be read 

49 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Since Clowes and Warne arrived we don't seem to do fan pleasing announcements with any kind of urgency, you can tell some of them were filmed way before it was announced.

Yeah - great innit!

12 minutes ago, On the Ram Page said:

Could be none of us know the answer, sorry to disappoint…. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I googled the rules however and found this helpful article;

https://analyticsfc.co.uk/blog/2023/06/21/introducing-esc-the-new-gbe-guidance-opens-up-recruitment-post-brexit/

Backing up what @IlsonDerby said, post Brexit the rules were pretty strict and favoured the premier league clubs and in the last year they (the FA, PL, EFL and Home Office) relaxed the process meaning clubs in the champ can sign 4 “foreign” players if they meet the relaxed rules and league 1/2 can sign 2. The relaxed rules (according to that article) seem linked to the status of the league the player is coming from and if they’ve played youth internationals, so it looks likely we will get a work permit for him as he’s come from the Dutch league and played u19 internationals.

26 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Could be none of us know the answer, sorry to disappoint…. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I googled the rules however and found this helpful article;

https://analyticsfc.co.uk/blog/2023/06/21/introducing-esc-the-new-gbe-guidance-opens-up-recruitment-post-brexit/

Backing up what @IlsonDerby said, post Brexit the rules were pretty strict and favoured the premier league clubs and in the last year they (the FA, PL, EFL and Home Office) relaxed the process meaning clubs in the champ can sign 4 “foreign” players if they meet the relaxed rules and league 1/2 can sign 2. The relaxed rules (according to that article) seem linked to the status of the league the player is coming from and if they’ve played youth internationals, so it looks likely we will get a work permit for him as he’s come from the Dutch league and played u19 internationals.

Thank you to all those who responded with a serious answer and educated me to the new rules.

6 minutes ago, On the Ram Page said:

Thank you to all those who responded with a serious answer and educated me to the new rules.

Sorry that I didn’t mate, but I didn’t know the rules either and, TBH after your post I just couldn’t resist a playful dig.

I’d also add that I think the recruitment team would have sorted that issue early doors. They are pros after all. Apart from shoe inserts I’d imagine they have a procedure that covers most eventualities 

1 hour ago, jono said:

Sorry that I didn’t mate, but I didn’t know the rules either and, TBH after your post I just couldn’t resist a playful dig.

I’d also add that I think the recruitment team would have sorted that issue early doors. They are pros after all. Apart from shoe inserts I’d imagine they have a procedure that covers most eventualities 

Do they still pick up players when they refuse to get on the team coach like Butterfield did with Huddersfield.  For saying he was that keen to get here, he never looked that enamoured. 

Looks like he was watching the Netherlands game last night with a glass of wine at what looked to be a restaurant. 

Must have been Dovecote at Morley Hayes. 

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

Looks like he was watching the Netherlands game last night with a glass of wine at what looked to be a restaurant. 

Must have been Dovecote at Morley Hayes. 

How do you know this ??

On 05/07/2024 at 21:24, jono said:

You’d better contact customer services and they will provide with a link to FAQ’s 

Sorry about your unfortunate experience we endeavour to provide optimal services to all our clients. Our team has a combined experience of 2,900 years behind them but unfortunately we can’t answer every question individually so you could try our customer forum where other frustrated folk meet and moan about us. 

Thankyou 

This mailbox is un monitored and replies will not be read 

Press 1 for a long wait , press 2 for an even longer wait or press 3 to speak to an advisor 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Magicman said:

How do you know this ??

I’m gonna guess from his Instagram story, however the tv coverage looks like it’s Dutch (there’s no itv logo that I can see and it says something like “NOS” next to the score), however there is a second screen in the pic so could be watching via his own laptop connected to the tv 🤷🏻‍♂️ ;

IMG_3547.jpeg

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

13 minutes ago, Magicman said:

How do you know this ??

As @Caerphilly Ramsays, and the second part was clearly a joke. I have no idea where it is, but as Caerphilly says, does look like a laptop or something was hooked up which is a little unusual if it was in the UK as it was on ITV. Further amateur detective work suggests he’s just in The Netherlands watching it on NOS. Can read that in the top left. 

On 05/07/2024 at 21:34, tomsdubs said:

Why do I need to pick my bottom lip up?

Apologies if I misconstrued,  thought you were saying you were upset because we were slow signing players /announcing signings , thought you were having a strop

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I’m gonna guess from his Instagram story, however the tv coverage looks like it’s Dutch (there’s no itv logo that I can see and it says something like “NOS” next to the score), however there is a second screen in the pic so could be watching via his own laptop connected to the tv 🤷🏻‍♂️ ;

IMG_3547.jpeg

That would lead me to believe he is in fact in England. Connecting his laptop to the tv to get Dutch commentary as he can’t get it in England.

54 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

That would lead me to believe he is in fact in England. Connecting his laptop to the tv to get Dutch commentary as he can’t get it in England.

If he's Dutch then he'll be able to understand the English commentary. 

2 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

IMG_3547.jpeg

If someone with better eyes than mine could see what it’s says on the receipt by the knife and fork  we might find out where he is 😅

7 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

If he's Dutch then he'll be able to understand the English commentary. 

Most probably he does speak very good English but the Dutch commentary will have a Dutch bias, it makes the game much more enjoyable. 😂😂