Cola Bottle Biscuit

Day

Not sure about this one you know. Jaffa when it’s got no orange in?

I hope it doesn’t go on to ruin the Jaffa reputation of being one of the greatest biscuits of all time.

IMG_4320.png

I see the cake baiting. 

My issue is your lousy research. The chocolate hobnob is the greatest biscuit of all time. Only people who hate nice biscuits would say anything else. 

I like Cola sweets so definitely will be giving these a go. Everyone accepts the offer of a Jaffa too so looking forward to handing them out without saying owt

Just looked on Tesco, they also now do cherry and raspberry. 

If anyone starts with that cake nonsense, look at what Tesco are even calling them.

IMG_4321.png

IMG_4322.png

9 minutes ago, Day said:

Just looked on Tesco, they also now do cherry and raspberry. 

If anyone starts with that cake nonsense, look at what Tesco are even calling them.

Let me start by backing the biscuit campaign. They’re on the biscuit aisle for good reason. 
However, if Tesco have to add the word “and” between “chocolate biscuits” and “Jaffa cakes”, it infers they are not grouped together. Like “Cooked meats AND Cheese”!
A better phrase for the cause would have been “back to Jaffa cakes and OTHER chocolate biscuits”!

Original Jaffa Cakes are minging. All derivative versions are inedible.

b****** inbred chimera Satan child of cakes and biscuits, with added jelly concentrate. 

I'd sooner have an over-dunked Rich Tea fished out of my brew with a spoon.

28 minutes ago, MaltRam said:

Original Jaffa Cakes are minging. All derivative versions are inedible.

b****** inbred chimera Satan child of cakes and biscuits, with added jelly concentrate. 

I'd sooner have an over-dunked Rich Tea fished out of my brew with a spoon.

Eat the chocolate and sponge from round the side and under first.  Pop the chocolate coated jelly in and let the chocolate dissolve just leaving the blob of orange jelly.  Lovely.

My dad once brought home about 400 packets of Digestives that had fell of the back of a lorry in the early 80's.  They were still there 2 years later when he absconded. Dried up portions of misery that are truly the biscuit of Satan.  Everyday for eternity. 

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Eat the chocolate and sponge from round the side and under first.  Pop the chocolate coated jelly in and let the chocolate dissolve just leaving the blob of orange jelly.  Lovely.

See, this is what I'm talking about

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

These are worth a try too… from the same guys…

image.jpeg.0aa18ad257b110b4ce9ca5283e43fd80.jpeg

Always loved these. Whenever I went to visit relatives in Scotland, it was guaranteed that when the biscuit tin was bought out there'd be at least three or four of these inside.

Unfortunately just like Penguins and Club biscuits, their covering of chocolate is a lot less than it use to be. 

1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

Unfortunately just like Penguins and Club biscuits, their covering of chocolate is a lot less than it use to be. 

Not just the lack of chocolate, its the chocolate itself. Most cheap chocolate is watered down with palm oil nowadays so the bit you do eat isn't as tasty as it used to be.

Chocolate used to be made with cocoa butter, now it gets thinned out with vegetable oil, mainly mass produced palm oil. They add extra sugar to make it taste nicer.