Transfer rumours

29 minutes ago, angieram said:

No rumour about either of them. The first we knew was the Club announcement.

My bad I guess I didn't pose the question clearly before. I was trying to ask was who was the player that we signed last summer that was first rumoured at least on here. From what I can see on the Transfer forum Nixon linked us with Sonny Bradley on May 14th last year so we are kind of due a credible rumour very soon.

11 hours ago, Big Trav said:

Cashin is not leaving this summer and defiantly not to Forest. 

You need to come up with better than that B T . Florists have let McKenna , Cook and Worrell go because they are not good enough for the Prem . So why would they want a player who has spent the last 2 seasons in L1? Find out who this big Danish striker is pls . 

16 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

He doesn’t score goals, where would they come from in our midfield?

Adams only that one goal last season, but he's had a number of goal bound shots blocked by excellent defending. 

He seems to have good technique and could have easily ended with 4 or 5 goals to his name. None of his attempts were corner flag jobs, all had pace and accuracy.

A bit of rub of the green and I could see him with 8 to 10 goals over a season.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I bet Villareal have signed loads of players by now. 

just sayin’….

59 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Thought you had written it, thanks for clarifying 👍

There’s a little microphone thingy on your phone that dictates for you.

Happy to help 😉

23 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

There’s a little microphone thingy on your phone that dictates for you.

Happy to help 😉

The phrase ‘just sayin’ at the end of a sentence is the most pointless 2 words and a total waste of time……just sayin

2 hours ago, ram59 said:

Adams only that one goal last season, but he's had a number of goal bound shots blocked by excellent defending. 

He seems to have good technique and could have easily ended with 4 or 5 goals to his name. None of his attempts were corner flag jobs, all had pace and accuracy.

A bit of rub of the green and I could see him with 8 to 10 goals over a season.

Warne tried to get us to believe that about Korey Smith too! 

10 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Not even championship standard anymore. Just a hunch but I’d say he’ll end up at Wrexham. 

Not seen him play in a while but he’s not pulled up trees at reading, sheff weds etc! Shame

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

The phrase ‘just sayin’ at the end of a sentence is the most pointless 2 words and a total waste of time……just sayin

Nearly as pointless as the hissy fits its usage elicits.

Just sayin...

19 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

Jeff hendrick released today! Probably just sentimental but would love to see him in a derby shirt again

Absolutely not - he's been miles off it for a while now to the point I think he'd struggle to cut it in League One. 

He probably should retire at this point. 

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

That what he was suggesting when he played Smith as a more attacking midfielder. 

I remember him commenting about getting him further forward, must admit I couldnt remember him ever saying he was going to get him 8-10 goals per season.

I'm surprised Warne said that, he must think he is a football genius or be delusional to be able to get a player who has only ever scored 8 goals in his entire career to get that in one season.

I don't think under Warne we're ever going to have a creative midfielder in the typical 'attacking midfield' role. I think his ideal central midfielder is Craig Bryson - someone who covers a lot of ground, gets involved in the game at every level and will endeavour to get in the box. I'm ok with that.