Transfer rumours

49 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

The last bit is spot on.  I think there’s a plan to see more of Brown next season.  He needs more game time and the natural step is a loan to L1 or L2 to continue his development.  Next season we’ll be 2 strikers down, assuming Collins leaves at the end of his contract and Yates returns to Swansea.  Maybe 3 depending on the Washington situation.  Brown then fills one of those gaps after a further years experience and development.

Or he decides he's not getting enough game time and leaves? 

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Or he decides he's not getting enough game time and leaves? 

I don’t think Brown played against Chesterfield as he had slight groin injury. I would think he will get minutes today if fit . Hopefully will shine v Shrewsbury. 

Edited by Reggie Greenwood

We had a scout at Coventry v Stevenage. Cant imagine much players we’d be able to get from either team being that exciting unless Coventry are about to sign someone who bumps a squad player to a player to sell.

6 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

We had a scout at Coventry v Stevenage. Cant imagine much players we’d be able to get from either team being that exciting unless Coventry are about to sign someone who bumps a squad player to a player to sell.

Coventry have an Australian with only one name. Don't know if he's any good, but that would be interesting at least.

10 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Jamie Reid?

39 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Where you heard that 

16 minutes ago, Topram said:

Fair enough pal, surprised no update on transfers today after the game 

I’m sure Dom got something out of him, don’t think that interview has been released yet though.