UEFA Euro 2024 Thread

Day

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Absolutely baffling how he makes the same mistake every tournament. He just watches the game turn against us in front of his eyes and does nothing until he’s forced to.

If we somehow poohouse our way to the final, it will be in spite of him rather than because of him. 

He’s an outstandingly bad manager. You may as well have a traffic cone in the dugout for all the influence he makes. Genuinely think if you even stuck an average Championship manager in charge of this team we’d have won something by now.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Alph said:

Disagree. 

He should only be sent on 15 minutes after it's become evident that momentum has been lost and we have sat deeper and deeper. 

Bringing him on earlier is reckless and could easily lead to us conceding a goal

As you say Gareth Alphgate 😂

Edited by Bris Vegas

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

It's terrifying every time the Swiss do their standing still attacking you sense the England players nerves

They can't out stand still us. 

We created stand still football. Kane leads the line that way

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

He’s an outstandingly bad manager. You may as well have a traffic cone in the dugout for all the influence he makes. Genuinely think if you even stuck an average Championship manager in charge of this team we’d have won something by now.

International management requires a completely different skill set. Southgate has generally been good at the off the pitch stuff. And I’m in the camp of him doing a decent job up until this tournament.

But his in-game management is below Championship level. And his team selection this tournament also.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

Just now, Alph said:

I'm sure they must measure the number of steps the players take during a game - I've made a cup of tea and been for a pee and I suspect I done more steps than Kane

Just now, Gaspode said:

I'm sure they must measure the number of steps the players take during a game - I've made a cup of tea and been for a pee and I suspect I done more steps than Kane

And faster

7 hours ago, Alph said:

Did you watch France vs Portugal?  I had to slap my own face every 5 minutes.