Bosun Lawal - signed for Stoke

Kernow

More than any that I'm aware we've been linked with, this was the guy I wanted. Ozoh kinda eased the pain, but I'd have loved to have this specimen bossing the midfield for us. I'm really surprised he's been allowed to leave so I hope I'm wrong and he's pants as if he does well at Stoke I might cry.

1 hour ago, Comrade 86 said:

More than any that I'm aware we've been linked with, this was the guy I wanted. Ozoh kinda eased the pain, but I'd have loved to have this specimen bossing the midfield for us. I'm really surprised he's been allowed to leave so I hope I'm wrong and he's pants as if he does well at Stoke I might cry.

Ozoh will fluck him up!

Haven’t Stoke just done another financial soft show shuffle to write off huge debt when changing ownership from a bet365 offshoot to the Coates family? Effectively moving the club’s ownership from one pocket to another in the same pair of trousers but somehow losing about £100m on the way. 

2 hours ago, nottingram said:

Have always found it interesting the EFL were less interested in Stoke’s financial wheezes compared to ours 

They slap Bet365 on anything and everything, fair market value can be disputed but I don’t think the EFL fancy taking that one to court. It’s an ambiguous term and there’s plenty of examples of significantly higher value sponsorship deals in the country. Best left alone. 

1 hour ago, StarterForTen said:

Haven’t Stoke just done another financial soft show shuffle to write off huge debt when changing ownership from a bet365 offshoot to the Coates family? Effectively moving the club’s ownership from one pocket to another in the same pair of trousers but somehow losing about £100m on the way. 

365 bought the ground for an insane price and also 125 million in debt that would have shagged them for FFP.  Bet 365 is owned by Coates daughter about 3 years ago.

Have they been at it again. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/08/2024 at 22:47, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

365 bought the ground for an insane price and also 125 million in debt that would have shagged them for FFP.  Bet 365 is owned by Coates daughter about 3 years ago.

Have they been at it again. 

The only reason nobody has kicked up a fuss (cough*Gibson*cough) is because despite all of these shenanigans they have remained absolute dirge.

9 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

The only reason nobody has kicked up a fuss (cough*Gibson*cough) is because despite all of these shenanigans they have remained absolute dirge.

And Lawyers on large retainers.