Wycombe. This is how you do it.....

That Kamara is some player. Has he been this good all season? Looks championship ready to me. 

Sibley did a really good job containing him (as much as possible). 

Barring the goal of course… but hats off to young Louis and CBT doing his some defensive work too. 

Lets hope we can repeat this score line. 

21 minutes ago, Sidd10 said:

That Kamara is some player. Has he been this good all season? Looks championship ready to me. 

Barring the goal of course… but hats off to young Louis and CBT doing his some defensive work too. 

Always looks good whenever I see him. On loan from Norwich and only 20, think I seen Norwich will only sell for 10 million plus. 

21 minutes ago, Sidd10 said:

Kamara will be going back to Norwich at the end of the season where he'll be used in rotation with their 3 other main wingers and Onel Hernandez shown the door.

I don't know what the relative performances of the two teams were like, but from the highlights, the 'rub of the green' was certainly working in Pompey's favour with deflections, run of the ball etc. Let's hope we get the same next week.

3 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Always looks good whenever I see him. On loan from Norwich and only 20, think I seen Norwich will only sell for 10 million plus. 

A player worth 10 million out on loan? Then the rest of the team should be ripping up the league if he can't get in the first team.

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

We had Harry Wilson on loan and he was worth 50 million 😉

£80,000,000 I think. 

Th song was "Harry Wilson. Probably worth £80,000,000". I also wonder if the figure was derived from the alleged valuation of Pride Park stadium which had been challenged by the EFL.

35 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

£80,000,000 I think. 

Th song was "Harry Wilson. Probably worth £80,000,000". I also wonder if the figure was derived from the alleged valuation of Pride Park stadium which had been challenged by the EFL.

Well that’s not what I sung😂

9 hours ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Almost as much as we are getting for Max Bird then? 

7 hours ago, DavesaRam said:

£80,000,000 I think. 

The song said 50M, the B4 valuation was probably a conservative 80M

16 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

Eh?

Because I referred to the Harry Wilson chant as saying he was “probably worth £80 Million” which I had misheard because he was only worth £50 Million, apparently

13 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Because I referred to the Harry Wilson chant as saying he was “probably worth £80 Million” which I had misheard because he was only worth £50 Million, apparently

Can you just say that again please?

Edited by Grumpy Git