24/25 Kits

SECornerRAM

16 minutes ago, Walkley Ram said:

They should only put the weight loss badge on shirts XL and above. More space to print on those anyway

IMO they might sell more shorts, of all sizes, if they came without the advertising. There were people who didn't buy shirts when we had a betting company as sponsor. 

That industry must be a bit desperate with the invention of Ozempic and now Mounjaro. No one's going to have surgery in five years (probably less) when you can just pop a pill and lose weight.

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

That industry must be a bit desperate with the invention of Ozempic and now Mounjaro. No one's going to have surgery in five years (probably less) when you can just pop a pill and lose weight.

Heroin and crack are great for weight loss as well, not that I’ve tried

4 hours ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Rams heads on the cuffs is a nice touch.

And hoping this means Bulkhead continue their sponsorship but as main sponsors - very cool logo.

I believe this is the case, it’s what I was told before bulkhead was announced as sleeve sponsors last year.

2 hours ago, MadAmster said:

IMO they might sell more shorts, of all sizes, if they came without the advertising. There were people who didn't buy shirts when we had a betting company as sponsor. 

Don’t shorts come sponsorless? Or is it that I’ve only ever seen kids wearing shorts, and kids kits are always sponsorless?

The tonic thing won’t be an issue. Replica kits only have the main sponsor on the front. So weird that people are forgetting this. 

2 hours ago, MadAmster said:

Agreed. Even if I was given a shirt with 'Just Eat' emblazoned on the front It would soon be in the bin.

7 hours ago, GeneralRam said:

Sponsor looks vile on these shirts, wouldn’t be so bad if it didn’t have the background colour. Safe to say I won’t be getting one.

I've already forgotten, who is the sponsor?

17 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Christ on a bike!!  5 years???

Eff GIF

Edited by ramsbottom

8 hours ago, GeneralRam said:

Sponsor looks vile on these shirts, wouldn’t be so bad if it didn’t have the background colour. Safe to say I won’t be getting one.

Have you seen the kit with the main sponsor on it? or are you talking about the shorts and sleeve sponsors? 

replica kits don’t come with shorts and sleeve sponsors. How is no one getting this? I feel like I’ve slipped into an alternate reality.

3 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Have you seen the kit with the main sponsor on it? or are you talking about the shorts and sleeve sponsors? 

replica kits don’t come with shorts and sleeve sponsors. How is no one getting this? I feel like I’ve slipped into an alternate reality.

Mate I was thinking the same. But that many people are moaning about it, it's made me question myself 😂.

People saying they aren't getting the shirt because of a sleeve sponsor when the sleeve sponsor doesn't come on the shirt 😭😭

11 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Mate I was thinking the same. But that many people are moaning about it, it's made me question myself 😂.

People saying they aren't getting the shirt because of a sleeve sponsor when the sleeve sponsor doesn't come on the shirt 😭😭

It’s not just me then. That’s good. It’s like we’re seeing the Mandela effect in real time. 

18 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Don’t shorts come sponsorless? Or is it that I’ve only ever seen kids wearing shorts, and kids kits are always sponsorless?

The tonic thing won’t be an issue. Replica kits only have the main sponsor on the front. So weird that people are forgetting this. 

Well done for spotting my typo.

On 20/06/2024 at 12:59, MadAmster said:

I bought six shirts at the end of the season before the one just finished - as there was none on them when made (and they will last me a decade or more).  I can't stand being a walking advert; but certainly not for a bookmaker or for weight loss surgery.

I think they should offer a plain one, but maybe make it a little more expensive. 

Edited by CBX1985