Derby v Stevenage FC - Match Day Thread

Heisenberg

3 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Personally I would have started with Wilson at RWB and Sibs at LWB to try and hurt them on the flanks as that’s where we look like having the most space.

Good thing is we could still make that change. It’s not pretty but we’ve still got some quality in the squad 

How can PW make no changes !? It hasn’t worked and nothing is going to miraculously change anything for us….. no shots, no creativity….

Just wait until they score I guess or if it’s still 0-0 with 15 to play then a raft of changes that totally flummox the players and us….

Just now, CapeTownRams said:

How can PW make no changes !? It hasn’t worked and nothing is going to miraculously change anything for us….. no shots, no creativity….

Just wait until they score I guess or if it’s still 0-0 with 15 to play then a raft of changes that totally flummox the players and us….

It’s not NOT worked though, we’re not losing and have looked solid enough, I can see logic in sticking with it for the moment then making changes shortly. 

The test will be how long it does take to make those changes 

14 minutes ago, sage said:

Overly defensive. It's a balance between being strong but also not trying to out-stevenage Stevenage.

We haven't had an attempt at goal and they have come very close 3 times.

Bird is back to playing deep and vattling and Wilson looks lost. He'd have been better off at wing back.

Weston on the bench would have been an idea.

At home to Stevenage, 2nd in the league and hoping we can hang on to this.

Agree. It’s pathetic. Bird can’t be playmaker when fighting for the ball in a midfield two.

Too much respect given.

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

It’s not NOT worked though, we’re not losing and have looked solid enough, I can see logic in sticking with it for the moment then making changes shortly. 

Very defensive line up to start with and the first half demonstrated that, let’s hope Warne pulls something out the hat cos that was seriously shocking 🙈

4 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Respectfully disagree. The idea is to win.  It’s been toothless, stale and useless. Be brave- shake things up…. Don’t wait until the last moment out of desperation…

1 minute ago, CapeTownRams said:

Respectfully disagree. The idea is to win.  It’s been toothless, stale and useless. Be brave- shake things up…. Don’t wait until the last moment out of desperation…

My point is there’s still time to make that change, whilst giving the team who started the game chance to earn the points themselves