Derby vs Wycombe Wanderers

B4’s Sister

Just now, Matchday Fred said:

Hoping the Jan Window will see an end to Warne’s fascination with Hourihane and Collins. No leadership from them, and performances are mediocre at least. One good game in five isn’tt good enough especially when Bird plays well below his talent with too many lacklustre performances.. Warne has to be brave and start dropping the big name non-performers.

Didn't we get Warne's idea of a 'good thing' in the second half, particularly after Hourihane went off? It was awful.

Poor game which had us sinking to their anti-football levels for much of it. Still deserved to win the game though. Too many players with lead in their boots with awful first touches. Hourihane must’ve overran it about 5 times first half alone from awful touch and lack of pace  

Referee was absolutely horrendous. Multiple bookings for absolutely nothing, adds on 1 minute in the first half, very little other than subs second half and adds on 6 and plays nearly 9. Soft as anything penalty. Allows Lyle Taylor to completely ignore her instructions to go off on the opposite side of the pitch and doesn’t do anything about it. Stopped the game for a faked head injury. Allowed time wasting from the first half. Gave a bounce ball for the ball hitting her but allowed them to set it up as a free kick to put into the box. Premier league? Behave. Absolute joke. 

1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

Was clearly a 3 5 2 

think i even saw cashin popping up on the left wing spot a few times 

Well I guess so because Ward is no defender, but then who was the other wingback? I called it as a five for ease, it was a mess whatever it was.

13 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Rubbish all our bookings were bookings , it was a pen she nailed everything 

we were s**** , poor decision making brought about 3/4s of our bookings nothing to do with the ref 

Poor control for at least two bookings. As frustrating as it was I would say the bookings were correct. I do think if she gave the Wycombe penalty then I reckon NML was tripped up.

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Already told you to read the earlier post or do you need it in braille.  But of misspelling there.  Try contacts instead

Tbh ur drivel isnt worth reading mate 

So im certainly not wasting my time trauling through the posts on here looking for the opinion of a blinkered ……..

(Wont fill that in cos im not getting a forum ban for u )

Just now, Blondest Goat said:

It wasn't even close to being a penalty.  

Todays game pal its a stone wall 

any contact in the box at pace its a pen 

var would have given it.. so in todays game its a pen .. do i think it is .. no , not a f****** chance 

but tbh im asking questions about everything we did that lead to it

so preventable 

Overall not a terrible result with the way the first half happened. We could have easily been down to 10 with Hourihane's challenge or a double yellow. 

There's going to be some crazy movement and results in the top half of the table with 4 more games in 16 days hopefully we come out unbeaten and healthy

Edited by eddielewis