Derby vs Wycombe Wanderers

B4’s Sister

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

HT very poor.

Not many positives to point to, maybe the defence still being solid with Nelson having a good game, Collins isnt vacating his position as much as last week and that’s about it.

I’d swap Hourihane for Fornah at HT and give them a rollicking!

Ward and Wilson have had a couple of nearly moments too. We can beat them with a bit of calm and better quality, need to stop getting dragged into a battle.

If you kick the ball away to stop the opposition breaking, I get its a yellow. Sibley could have stepped over the ball and it wouid have gone just as far away from them as it did. Never a yellow.

Hourihane and Bird were poor tackles. NML made minimal contact,  but was a lunge I suppose.  Collins, just needs a quiet word. 

Another scruffy first half. Wycombe just launching it. Derby passing it,  just slowly and badly. 

Derby on top but not creating much. Game there to be won.

6 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Every team around us bar Bolton are winning. We always struggle against Wycombe they bring you down to there level. I’d take a draw and move on 

You make it sound like we have no say in the matter. Once again we show up with no bite, organisation or fluency in central midfield - and you credit the opposition ? 

12 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I agree she seems to be lenient on them, I genuinely think 3 of our 5 bookings are more than deserved and understand why according the rules of the game (kicking the ball away for Sibley and handbags for Collins) she’s booked them 2. 
If we don’t win this it’s our fault, not the refs, we don’t look at it and have been ill disciplined all half. They are there to be beaten, a couple of changes with more composure and we still win this one. 

Sibley was harsh for me.  Hourihane as well.  He was committed with a player not in control and sliding in sideways.