Derby vs Wycombe Wanderers

B4’s Sister

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

This ref has done a couple of our games before and been excellent. In truth, there’s only the Sibley one that I’d argue she could have dealt with differently, had a word with him instead. NML and Hourihane both lunged in after sloppy touches and could arguably have seen red, Bird pulled their player back as they were countering which is one we see in matches every week, the Collins one there was a bit of aggro between both players and she’s booked them to stamp it out. It’s our ill discipline that is giving the ref decisions to make.

Not sure how that wasn't a booking for the foul on Collins as we were looking to break. But hey ho.

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

This ref has done a couple of our games before and been excellent. In truth, there’s only the Sibley one that I’d argue she could have dealt with differently, had a word with him instead. NML and Hourihane both lunged in after sloppy touches and could arguably have seen red, Bird pulled their player back as they were countering which is one we see in matches every week, the Collins one there was a bit of aggro between both players and she’s booked them to stamp it out. It’s our ill discipline that is giving the ref decisions to make.

Yeah I’ve thought before that she is a good ref. Usually notice the players not shouting and moaning at her as much as you look a t*** doing it to a woman!

18 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

To be fair, while he's always picked up plenty of yellows, I don't recall many (if any) instances of him getting sent off for a second booking?

The only red he's ever had in professional football was the one against West Brom which got overturned. He picks up less yellows than Hourihane, yet few people comment on it.

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

The only red he's ever had in professional football was the one against West Brom which got overturned. He picks up less yellows than Hourihane, yet few people comment on it.

It's likely the nature of them. It always seems like Sibs wastes bookings on needless niggly fouls in silly areas, but Connor is the master of a tactical foul to stop a team breaking.

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

Because Hourihane plays more and Sibley has always had that side to his game 

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

There really wasn’t much at all in the Collins one. Bird Hourihane and NML all deserved though. 

Lets not sugar coat this 

our passing has literally been bloody shocking.. like if i was losing the ball in a kick around with my mates like we’re turning over possession id be gutted never mind in a professional game of football

shocking, players need to wake up

and fozzy, is having one of his 2 a season absolute shockers with the ball  

Edited by NottsRam77

2 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

There really wasn’t much at all in the Collins one. Bird Hourihane and NML all deserved though. 

No, but I can see why she booked them both. They’ve had a little spat and tickle in front of the linesman, in a game that’s already shown a bit of needle, so she’s booked em both to say “enough” 

7 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Wycombe should have 2 more yellows at least based on her s*** show. The one on Collins that wasn't was ridiculous. She's been dreadful.