Pro Warne

Jram

9 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

So no improvement apart from scoring 25% more goals. Also, your post contains no videos of 1980's bands that no one has heard of and not a flag in sight!

Poor effort Inverurie.....

😁🍻🐏

25% more goals but boring Warne “hoof ball”?!?!?!?   Really or is it just a herd mentality following the loud posters on here?

35 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

We were good in that game for a 20 minute spell where we scored 4 goals. Before that they battered us till about 25 minutes in and then second half. That game could have ended 4 all 

Against Peterborough we had 13 shots with 5 on target.

Last night 16 shots with 5 on target.

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Against Peterborough we had 13 shots with 5 on target.

Last night 16 shots with 5 on target.

Not sure what that's supposed to display. Shots aren't the only determining stat on dominance. Especially last night, we were playing in neutral for half an hour at least.

18 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I'm sure it made no difference but I don't think I've ever seen a team as ordinary and lacking in ideas as Northampton. But yes you can only beat what is in front of you. So unlike against some of the other lower league 1 teams this time we did.

You just can't help yourself can you?

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yes I can.

We've just demolished a team 4-0 and your first thought is that the other team are no good and we haven't beaten other teams.

I actually feel sorry for you as you clearly take no enjoyment from football (well other than we were putting in pathetic away performances every other week under Rooney). 

Not really sure why you watch something that obviously puts you on such a downer. 

1 hour ago, Barney1991 said:

We were good in that game for a 20 minute spell where we scored 4 goals. Before that they battered us till about 25 minutes in and then second half. That game could have ended 4 all 

I don't think they "battered us" in the second half. Yes, they were the better team and had the majority of the possession but I don't remember a whole host of good goal scoring chances. Perhaps I'm miss remembering.

7 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I don't think they "battered us" in the second half. Yes, they were the better team and had the majority of the possession but I don't remember a whole host of good goal scoring chances. Perhaps I'm miss remembering.

I agree. Peterborough are a dangerous team and it looked to me like we made a conscious decision to sit in a bit and protect the lead. 

I'd have liked us to be a bit more cavalier,  but we could have handed the game back to them on a plate if we'd done so.

11 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

We cleared too off the line wildsmith made a great save. I think it was Nelson who cleared the ones off the line 

4 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

We cleared too off the line wildsmith made a great save. I think it was Nelson who cleared the ones off the line 

Really?

I've just watched the highlights again (Peterborough's own coverage so it's bound to show all of their "battering of us"). In the second half apart from the one cleared off the line (and their second goal of course) all they showed was one slightly flukey flick that looped over and hit the bar. 

3 hours ago, Barney1991 said:

I watched the game, and other than having a few attacks, I wouldn’t perceive it, as they “battered” us.

Maybe I just don’t buy into the modern world of exageration when people use words such as shocking, horrendous, amazing, worse game of my life, nightmare etc etc.

It was a game of football and we dominated position, then they dominated position, they didn’t “batter” us.

14 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

So no improvement apart from scoring 25% more goals. Also, your post contains no videos of 1980's bands that no one has heard of and not a flag in sight!

Poor effort Inverurie.....

😁🍻🐏

How’s about Derby’s very own Marseille that come from this very decade available for you all to see live and to enjoy their wonderful music available on line before they become massive selling out Pride Park and the like. Go see them on their current Balls tour, if you have any balls @uttoxram75 🤣🐏

They played live at Aberdeen Tunnels on Saturday night and were wonderful with their brilliant flag behind them!

Enjoy……and @uttoxram75 get with the ball game son!

ps I’ll throw in a couple of local support bands you’ve not heard of !!!

D5E393AE-8E25-40AD-8454-13AAEC29C3EC.jpeg

EDABC1F3-08F4-4F25-8E65-ABCEEC497A33.jpeg