Palestine

Alph

4 hours ago, Alpha said:

Hamas militant to face disciplinary committee. 

Hamas militant Amir Jamal Nabil is to face a disciplinary procedure after IDF Forces discovered his uniform inside the Al Shifa hospital as seen in the viral video posted by the Israeli Ministry of Defence. 

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh said "The hospital was a command center for our operations against the Zionist invaders. We had three days to evacuate the building and remove all evidence. We are all extremely disappointed that Amir has compromised our efforts" 

A source close to Amir had this to say, "Amir was a difficult even when we were cadets. He would often show up on the parade ground in his pyjamas. He always had a fear of guns and would refuse to carry a weapon while on patrol." 

The latest video from Israeli government also shows the effort they are making to help the local population. Dozens of boxes labeled "MeDiCaL SuPpLiEs" in English can be seen all facing the camera within the hospital grounds. It also shows a neatly folded Hamas uniform complete with bright green headband on a table. We can't verify whether the uniform did belong to Amir Jamal Nabil but our source did conclude "Amir suffered with OCD. Sometimes he would insist that all human shields were arranged in height order."

How did they know it was his? Was his passport in the pocket? 

23 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Any Jihadi worth his salt knows that you never enter into holy war with the infidels without a valid passport, with any required visas neatly stamped in the back. After all, one simply never knows when one will need to drop everything and head to Doha.

Scanning related media, it's hard to believe that the West has not taken leave of its senses, with hostilities intensifying, not calming and still nothing more than mealy-mouthed PR statements to show. There's so much divisive BS being peddled it is beginning to feel somewhat hopeless. In truth, I think Hamas are scum, but I cannot countenance the conduct of the IDF since the opening atrocities. Their entire demeanour is utterly repugnant and the ongoing senseless slaughter of innocent civilians is as bad as it gets.

What a time to be alive, huh!

🙈🙉🙊

2 hours ago, GboroRam said:

Don't mock! 

If you watch the original video then you'll see that they found a stack of CD's next to a Lenovo T490 laptop. Clearly the CD's contained many of Hamas secrets. 

Secrets Hamas don't even know themselves because the Lenovo T490 laptop doesn't have a CD drive 

9 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

What a time to be alive, huh!

🙈🙉🙊

Have times changed that much apart from 80 odd years of relative peace for the major European countries 🤷🏻‍♂️, for me the same sentiment goes across so many subjects today as I’ve stated along net zero issues , covid ect , meet the new boss same as the old boss

divide and rule , just look at our streets with the hate and lack of understanding seeping out of people , mirrored on our tv sets and in our pretend democratic Parliament ,

what a time to be alive ? We have had that , yours and my generation comrade 86 we’ve had the best of times to be alive 

Edited by Archied

2 hours ago, Archied said:

Have times changed that much apart from 80 odd years of relative peace for the major European countries 🤷🏻‍♂️, for me the same sentiment goes across so many subjects today as I’ve stated along net zero issues , covid ect , meet the new boss same as the old boss

divide and rule , just look at our streets with the hate and lack of understanding seeping out of people , mirrored on our tv sets and in our pretend democratic Parliament ,

what a time to be alive ? We have had that , yours and my generation comrade 86 we’ve had the best of times to be alive 

Aging person says times were better when they were younger. This is the first instance of this on record.

1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

Aging person says times were better when they were younger. This is the first instance of this on record.

You might be right but I do honestly reckon there’s a bit more to it than that , our society seems to have forgotten what polarisation, intransigence and the conflict that brings actually looks like in real life , we have a ragtag bunch of dregs pulling the levers of power ( do they really ) or in line to be the next at the wheel ,certainly both here and in the USA.

the wife and I were chatting last night and both agree that perhaps it’s time to stop watching the news and reading the papers again as we pretty much rarely did before covid loons came along and decided they could intrude and take control over ordinary folks lives , 

maybe it’s cycles with no point in us older s  worrying with the young having to fall into the same traps and fall for the same cons , learn from it and shape they’re world 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Archied

1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

It’s the first time in history young people can be brainwashed by activists with 24hr social media and click bait main stream media resulting in a victim mentality that is causing serious divisions and mental illness in today’s society. 

Spent two hours on a train opposite a young girl yesterday who never stopped using her mobile phone. 

Every time she lost her phone signal she was frantically trying to reconnect, she started to cry on a few occasions as well. 

When I asked her if she was ok she told me she was booked in for counselling next week. 

Edited by cstand

11 minutes ago, cstand said:

It’s the first time in history young people can be brainwashed by activists with 24hr social media and click bait main stream media resulting in a victim mentality that is causing serious divisions and mental illness in today’s society. 

As if - it's always been this way. My 80 year old parents have spent their lives reading the Daily Express and they have been brainwashed just the same. When we have them over for dinner, they repeat all the same talking points from the front pages, but when I ask them to explain why they feel that way about a subject - they can't. 

The only difference between then and now is that the internet makes it easier for people to share their brainwashed opinions with strangers and find people who agree with them (sadly the trade-off is that they find just as many people who disagree with them and want to have a big argument about it 😂)

34 minutes ago, cstand said:

So you think biased media is only a new thing? If anything, nowadays everyone has an wide range of access to different views and it's easier to find the full story than it ever has been. 

Mental illness has always been a thing, it's just more publicised now and easier to get help as it's not as taboo as it has been in the past. 

image.thumb.png.00710fc3af22d07ab0ea5d01698f14ca.png

2 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

As if - it's always been this way. My 80 year old parents have spent their lives reading the Daily Express and they have been brainwashed just the same. When we have them over for dinner, they repeat all the same talking points from the front pages, but when I ask them to explain why they feel that way about a subject - they can't. 

Made me smile this. For my mum her reliable news source is the Sun. We speak each day, and my ‘well if it’s in the Sun it’s got to be true’ comment always goes over her head. 

If my kids were reading this they’d laugh and say listen to the bloke whose primary news source is the pub page on a regional football forum 😂

16 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Anti semitism incidents increased by 1000% in a month, especially in London and in our Universities. .and as for online what  cess pit of antisemtism  No it isn't sham "anti-semitism" let's call it what it is .... racism. It doesn't stop being racism just because they are Jewish rather than  black. It doesn't stop being misogny if it is a  Tory woman you call sexist and hate-filled names, just because they are a Tory or married to a Jew. The hypocrisy of the so called virtuous is breathtaking.    

4 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Made me smile this. For my mum her reliable news source is the Sun. We speak each day, and my ‘well if it’s in the Sun it’s got to be true’ comment always goes over her head. 

If my kids were reading this they’d laugh and say listen to the bloke whose primary news source is the pub page on a regional football forum 😂

"Yeah Dad, it must be true because @Eddie said it"

Criticise Israel. Get called Antisemetic. Standard

I stand with the Jews, Christians, Catholics, Muslims etc that oppose Israel's aggressive expansionists campaign against Semite people. Against the Arab Muslims who don't know what prejudice is. 

If it makes people feel better to call such a stance antisemetic or label us Nazis then that's fine. Absolutely fine. Because the calls won't be stifled by this scare tactic. 

There's Jewish protesters in America being verbally abused by Jews right now for their stance on Israel. 

Islamophobia increased by 600%. So?

Attacks on Muslims increase every time some lunatic twists the words of the Qur'an and carries out some horrific act of terrorism. Muslim communities have to defend themselves on quite a regular basis. 

And when a vile humans like Suella Braverman press activate on right wing mobs to come and defend our shores from these terrorists. But we must be careful not to offend her. Feck her. Racist. 

Muslim communities feel insecure as UKIP, EDL, BNP etc have their marches and campaigns. 

Commonly misrepresented in TV and Hollywood. 

I said the other day. Click on the mainstream media comments section. See the open racism. Not even disguised

Rachel Riley - 'Nobody cared about Muslims before and they only care now because they're antisemetic'.... Yes Rachel. Nobody did care before. So we've established that. Good. Now let's analyse why they care now? Is it because they're antisemetic or is it possible that Israel don't represent all Jews and the IDF are terrorists? 

Anyway, I realise what I'm doing is comparing racism rather than condemning all of it. Of course there's a rise in antisemetism. There's hate in the air. Every Nazi out there will piggyback on this. 

But it's a classic defence of Israel to play this card. As if there isn't a million reasons to be against Israel's policy. 

Whenever you look at Israeli defence it's based around being the victim. Being surrounded by enemies. Being a population of people persecuted through history. Being systematically tortured and slaughtered by Hitler. At what point does this stop being context and become an excuse for their behaviour. It's a brutal question. But when? When all the Palestinians are pushed into Sinai? When 20,000 Gazans are dead? 200,000? When the West Bank is 10% smaller? 20%? When Israel borders Iran? When the tension between Iran and Saudi reaches an all time high? When the oil rich nation of Iran must beg America to take it's resources at great discount through the "peace corridor"? 

When? When does context become excuse? Never? 

Netenyahu and his mob are Zionist war criminals. As vile as Hamas. There are many Zionist lunatics in Israel. And it's these we must oppose. As we must seek to remove Hamas in a realistic way. 

If they want to hide behind antisemetism then you must accept the label and drive on. With support from the countless Jews who recognise the Apartheid regime. 

I hope I haven't offended any Jews. I don't think I've been racist here. My anger is purely at the Imperial scum who disgustingly hide behind the atrocities commited against Jewish people while they kill Palestine's future