Derby v Shrewsbury (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, Kokosnuss said:

Good job we've got a strong bench. Time for Washington to prove why Warne was so keen to sign him.

If he thinks him a good enough player to sign for Rotherham in the Championship he should be able to get quite a lot from him in League One?

Says everything when we rely on a player in the worse championship team of the season last year to come on and make a difference 

Episode 4 No GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

3 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'm ill and I'm grumpy and this is making things worse. Time to turn it off. Warne out.

I'm joining you in the ill and grumpy stakes (reaction from covid jab). Just got out of bed. I was hoping a win this afternoon would raise my spirits but now my hopes are fading. A disappointing first half. COYR 🐏

1 minute ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Should I feel really bad for wanting that penalty to go in?

Yes, but primarily because it was the most ridiculous penalty award even in a Derby match (and that's saying something). Other than that, it would have been up to you.

2 minutes ago, TINMANTED said:

can any one tell me what we are trying to do,its just kick and rush,like watching two local pub teams on the park

The same as 99% of games under Warne against supposedly inferior teams - get it out wide and cross it, or play for set pieces so we can cross it.

1 minute ago, Rich3478 said:

Not a great half at all, Fornah having a shocker.

sibley is really not suited to playing wide. It’s number ten or nothing I think.

cashin about the only one to come out of that half with any credit.

Wildsmith didn't do anything wrong and Bird tried to make things happen.

2 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

Not a great half at all, Fornah having a shocker.

sibley is really not suited to playing wide. It’s number ten or nothing I think.

cashin about the only one to come out of that half with any credit.

Cash? He made some good blocks but he’s been part of a back 4 that has been ran through 3 times and has over hit almost every pass he’s attempted. 

Honestly take out his passes to Foz and Nelson and I bet his pass completion % is about 15%