Anyone else had enough?

Topram

2 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

as explained in the post you quote, Hourihane is in there because he's Captain. I was going on the premise that PW would pick him for that reason. 

Who would you pick? Fornah or Smith?Anyone would be exposed, but pace would lessen the risk.

I'd like to be a CAM playing against us.

Stuck up for him stuck up for the team a couple weeks back, last week at Shrewsbury was tough but another 90 quid train 25 quid ticket before ale to watch that has probably broke me on sticking up? The 3rd went in and we left, didn’t give the stupid boos etc but now I think it’s time to go, he must know it running of down the tunnel 

7 minutes ago, Topram said:

Stuck up for him stuck up for the team a couple weeks back, last week at Shrewsbury was tough but another 90 quid train 25 quid ticket before ale to watch that has probably broke me on sticking up? The 3rd went in and we left, didn’t give the stupid boos etc but now I think it’s time to go, he must know it running of down the tunnel 

Exactly how I feel, £140 for me and my son to go to home games, including travel and drinks etc. I can’t justify spending that the way things currently stand.

5 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Exactly how I feel, £140 for me and my son to go to home games, including travel and drinks etc. I can’t justify spending that the way things currently stand.

I tried sticking up for them I tried the time, I was fed up of the negativity but it’s just gone past it now for me, it’s poor 

My Mrs says she doesn’t want to go anymore, despite having a season ticket. We have both been ST holders for many years but neither of us is impressed with the anti football that Warne seems to want his team to play. How many others feel this way? How many young potential ST holders will drift away to the red side of the A52?

We are Derby I hear at every home game, it’s in our DNA. Yet I see very little on the pitch that reminds me of our great traditions of attractive passing football.

I will still be going to every home game but more in hope than expectation. Until Warne is gone I can’t see things changing anytime soon. I was shocked and surprised that LR wasn’t given more time, I already think that PW has been given too much time. The damage he is doing to our club will be long standing if he is allowed to continue in his job for very much longer.

18 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

I've had enough now.  I'm getting to the stage where I don't even want to watch us play.  Been watching them regularly since 1965.......Worst team I've ever seen

I'm the same - missed the last 3 home games for other engagements. If I get an offer to do something else on a Saturday afternoon/Tuesday evening, football now falls by the wayside for me.

I can't even be arsed to come on to this forum to discuss it. Utter dross.