Anglo Italian Cup

admira

2 hours ago, admira said:

I found some videos on YouTube of some of the Rams goals from the two seasons we took part. Quality not always great but this was pre-HD!

Pisa (3-0)

Cosenza (3-0)

Reggiana (3-0)

Cremonesese (1-3) Final

Cesena (6-1)

Udinese (3-1)

Some Heanor Rams made the trip for the Cosenza game, flew with the players.  Had a fantastic time apparently, out on the beer with Martin Kuhl who travelled but didn't play.

I drove to the Reggiana game, pretty sure it was postponed a day because of fog ? We got kicked out of our first hotel as one of our party had an explosive vomit moment after several drinks at the bar, hosted by the owner. There was a bar in the town  that was drunk dry by the Derby fans, peacefully, and the owner had a restaurant in Bradford so spoke very good english. Crowd was under 600 and 300 were derby fans 😂

Edited by WystonRam

21 hours ago, NottsRam said:

Some Heanor Rams made the trip for the Cosenza game, flew with the players.  Had a fantastic time apparently, out on the beer with Martin Kuhl who travelled but didn't play.

I was on that trip for Cosenza, and I remember chatting in a bar to a lad from Heanor about Tom Curtis, who was a youth player for Derby that he went to school with and wasn’t fond of as a person.  His conflict was that he now played for Derby.

”I love him… but I hate him!”

Great trip, and I played a blinder in the fans game against the Cosenza fans!

23 hours ago, admira said:

I found some videos on YouTube of some of the Rams goals from the two seasons we took part. Quality not always great but this was pre-HD!

Pisa (3-0)

Cosenza (3-0)

Reggiana (3-0)

Cremonesese (1-3) Final

Cesena (6-1)

Udinese (3-1)

Good day out at Wembley 😊

On 28/09/2023 at 20:21, Tyler Durden said:

I remember going to Wembley to see us lose against Cremonese I believe 

Me too - got there late because the kick-off was earlier than we'd realised! Arrived just in time to see Gabbi's equaliser but it all went downhill from there...