Clearances - 9th
Dribbles - 13th
Passes - 16th
Key passes - 10th
Shots - 13th
Expected goals for - 12th

The one shining light so far, mostly thanks to a bit of Waggy magic:
Goals scored - 3rd

so according to the stats we are more or less exactly where we should be in the table,

we have basically turned into a bang average mid table league one team. ☹️

26 minutes ago, Archied said:

CURRENT

having played us at home against 10 men with lucky deflection a homer ref with dodgy penalties and sending off now rescinded ,

yeah them boys is ripping it up , how they going to get on when all they’re players and manager have been snapped up by prem clubs desperate for the champions league and seen the new Man City perform  😂😂😂😂

but bolton have been somewhat out of form and have lots of injuries, so the fact they are still playing well and getting results is even more impressive. 

You keep going on about how average bolton were against us because they didn't create much for the last 30-40 mins. The fact is they didn't have to. They were winning the game and playing possesion football just means if you have the ball, your opponent can't score.

I haven’t read all the way through thus thread, but if seeing our team play football and play it on the front foot is expecting too much, then we have a problem.

We are not expecting more than we should because it is League 1 and therefore crude, because the majority of teams have outplayed us this season, and many did last season. The discontent is knowing we have the players to go for automatic promotion who are being asked to play anti-football.

8 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

I haven’t read all the way through thus thread, but if seeing our team play football and play it on the front foot is expecting too much, then we have a problem.

We are not expecting more than we should because it is League 1 and therefore crude, because the majority of teams have outplayed us this season, and many did last season. The discontent is knowing we have the players to go for automatic promotion who are being asked to play anti-football.

That’s so untrue 

36 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

You've already made your point that you have no interest in stats. Just block me

You’ve made your point that you have no interest in anything but roseniorball,,, just block me 🤷🏻‍♂️
If your making your case on stats like xg ,gpm ,ppdm ect ect ect ,,,( ect is just ect not a stat of some sort ) then you shouldn’t complain when people tell you just how much twaddle it is

Edited by Archied

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Minutes on the pitch it's 3974 vs 1929.
That's 67% of the minutes given to players who were at the club last season.

Ah OK, so one third of all playing time is for players who haven't played eight games for the club and 100% of time for a team that hasn't played more than a dozen hours together.

16 minutes ago, Archied said:

You’ve made your point that you have no interest in anything but roseniorball,,, just block me 🤷🏻‍♂️
If your making your case on stats like xg ,gpm ,ppdm ect ect ect ,,,( ect is just ect not a stat of some sort ) then you shouldn’t complain when people tell you just how much twaddle it is

I enjoy many styles of play, not just what we had under Rosenior, including the more defensive style of play we have under Rowett. What we sometimes get under Warne can hardly be described as football.

Stats are the reason Brighton are now in Europe and Brentford are a top half Championship team. Arguably the two clubs the majority of our fanbase would like to emulate. Some people enjoy talking about stats,  others don't. As you're someone who doesn't, the simple solution is to ignore the posts from those who do because I won't stop posting them.

31 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

but bolton have been somewhat out of form and have lots of injuries, so the fact they are still playing well and getting results is even more impressive. 

You keep going on about how average bolton were against us because they didn't create much for the last 30-40 mins. The fact is they didn't have to. They were winning the game and playing possesion football just means if you have the ball, your opponent can't score.

Ah , got there eventually, keep the ball is a defensive ploy then , wondered why I kept nodding off under roseniorball,

bolton were poo to watch against our ten men , like watching paint dry , are we really in to making excuses for Bolton ie poor form , injuries ect as to why they were poo against us , are only 1 point ahead of us without debacle that was dished up by a homer ref , in world of the statos were pretty much the same xg as us poor old ten men in that game , were poo v burton who we beat ,

come on this is just pure desperation when it’s pointed out Bolton are not the new Man City as claimed 

look , I get you and some don’t rate warne / prefer rosenior and that ok but just say that , don’t come out with outrageous guff that’s always going to be pulled , I’m not overly impressed with warne and our season start and will be wanting him out if things don’t come right but it won’t be on xg stats or imaginary league 1 Man City s

4 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I enjoy many styles of play, not just what we had under Rosenior, including the more defensive style of play we have under Rowett. What we sometimes get under Warne can hardly be described as football.

Stats are the reason Brighton are now in Europe and Brentford are a top half Championship team. Arguably the two clubs the majority of our fanbase would like to emulate. Some people enjoy talking about stats,  others don't. As you're someone who doesn't, the simple solution is to ignore the posts from those who do because I won't stop posting them.

Look no offence intended, you obviously enjoy the stats side of things and if I’m honest there’s some parts I find interesting and useful in part , but they are NOT everything and can often mean bugger all so yes I will pull them if they are supposed to be the yardstick for sacking a manager

7 minutes ago, Archied said:

Ah , got there eventually, keep the ball is a defensive ploy then , wondered why I kept nodding off under roseniorball,

bolton were poo to watch against our ten men , like watching paint dry , are we really in to making excuses for Bolton ie poor form , injuries ect as to why they were poo against us , are only 1 point ahead of us without debacle that was dished up by a homer ref , in world of the statos were pretty much the same xg as us poor old ten men in that game , were poo v burton who we beat ,

come on this is just pure desperation when it’s pointed out Bolton are not the new Man City as claimed 

look , I get you and some don’t rate warne / prefer rosenior and that ok but just say that , don’t come out with outrageous guff that’s always going to be pulled , I’m not overly impressed with warne and our season start and will be wanting him out if things don’t come right but it won’t be on xg stats or imaginary league 1 Man City s

Arnold Schwarzenegger I Give Up GIF by Jerology

I've already answered the points you've just made if you want to read my previous posts. 

I've never once claimed bolton were the new man city.

Bolton are actually 4 points ahead, not 1.

29 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Ah OK, so one third of all playing time is for players who haven't played eight games for the club and 100% of time for a team that hasn't played more than a dozen hours together.

What makes us so special? Only 6 teams made fewer signings than us: Bolton (8), Cambridge(7), Exeter (9), Fleetwood (8), Lincoln (10), Northampton (6). Without checking, I imagine most clubs in the league have used their new signings more than we have too. So why do our players need time to gel, whereas other teams don't?

7 minutes ago, Archied said:

Look no offence intended, you obviously enjoy the stats side of things and if I’m honest there’s some parts I find interesting and useful in part , but they are NOT everything and can often mean bugger all so yes I will pull them if they are supposed to be the yardstick for sacking a manager

so your saying we can consistently have bad stats for and against and over the course of a season we'll be absolutely fine. And your argument for this is, "because stats often mean bugger all"

🤣🤣🤣