v Oxford United (H) Match Thread

Kernow

I haven’t been able to get to the game tonight because I have managed to break my arm in two places, so I am missing more grief.

I will take this opportunity to ask - if we signed Bradley to score from set pieces then why don’t we play him as a centre forward? Because his defending is of a very low standard so far.

Also I thought Nelson was very poor when we always played against him in the championship and he is now reminding me just how poor - anyway Blackpool didn’t want to keep him which is noticeable as they are also in the third division with us.

I will repeat- if you play with 3 centre backs it’s because you are not good enough to play with two.

10 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Why? Because of our array of brilliant footballers? 

Because we are the biggest club in the league (in terms of budget) and we should be playing like a top side gunning for promotion, dominating the ball at home and putting teams under pressure. 

If our manager doesn't get that, then we need to change. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

I haven’t been able to get to the game tonight because I have managed to break my arm in two places, so I am missing more grief.

I will take this opportunity to ask - if we signed Bradley to score from set pieces then why don’t we play him as a centre forward? Because his defending is of a very low standard so far.

Also I thought Nelson was very poor when we always played against him in the championship and he is now reminding me just how poor - anyway Blackpool didn’t want to keep him which is noticeable as they are also in the third division with us.

I will repeat- if you play with 3 centre backs it’s because you are not good enough to play with two.

Missing the game cos you broke your arm? Lucky git.