Derby programme collection on offer for free

WestKentRam

We're had a major de-clutter following work on the house this year, and sadly my football programme collection is one of the things that must go in our new minimalist state.

Rather than condemn it to the great recycling centre in the sky, I'm offering it here in case anyone wants to relive the Mel Morris glory days, as well as other times past and present. Free to a good, or bad, home.

It consists of Derby home and away programmes to those games I've been to since 2014 up to last November when I realised my collecting days are over, including a full two season set of Rampage magazines.

There are also some older programmes of mainly other clubs, or Derby away, with a few stretching back to the 1970s but most in the 1980s/90s and onwards, featuring Arsenal, Charlton, Wimbledon and a smattering of other London clubs back in the days when I could just rock up to a Div 1 ground at 3pm on a Saturday and get a reasonably priced ticket watch the game. Also some ticket stubs for these games when I kept them. A bit of a hoarder...

I'd rather just off load them in one batch if anyone is interested. The photo shows they take up three smallish boxes.

I get to most home games in the car early locally in Derby from 11.30am-midday pre 3pm KO, so can drop off or arrange a rendezvous in Derby pre match.

If you're interested then send me a message. I'll post on here when they are spoken for. No time wasters, as I do enough of that myself.

2023-06-14 12.03.42.jpg

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Is there someone on here who deals in old programmes? I have a boxful of 30-odd from my Dad that date from the late 50s to the early 70s. No idea what to do with them

Charles Hanson,auctioneers in Derby have a sports auction ,maybe 2 or 3 times a year,I am sure if you speak with them they would have a look at your fathers collection,maybe there might be one or two special ones,I would think that an auction site is the best way for you to go,and with the internet,think of your audience you will have,good luck

12 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Is there someone on here who deals in old programmes? I have a boxful of 30-odd from my Dad that date from the late 50s to the early 70s. No idea what to do with them

My mate who has Clowes missing programme may be interested. DM me

18 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Obviously get rid of them as a package, or for value, if you can, but I would be pleased to have any late 60/early 70 programmes that are 'valueless'. I have got to the age of enjoying and appreciating a bit of nostalgia, and would like to hark back to those times to fill in a few gaps when I was a boy.

On 01/09/2023 at 09:47, Malagaram said:

Charles Hanson,auctioneers in Derby have a sports auction ,maybe 2 or 3 times a year,I am sure if you speak with them they would have a look at your fathers collection,maybe there might be one or two special ones,I would think that an auction site is the best way for you to go,and with the internet,think of your audience you will have,good luck

He’s a mad keen Rams supporter too!