Jordan Rhodes

Terry Hennessy

🍻 👍🏼Interesting article but the source is another of Nixons guess work speculations, so I have some doubts.

That said, it could work. We seem, when looking at strikers to be always drawn to older ex hero types but as league one with only “normal” levels of money it is either that or a gamble on a much younger player. 

I’d ask is he a Warne type eager player ? Would he fit with the group ? Is he the age profile Warne is seeking ? 
Then, other than knowing he had a goal scoring record which he does, was he ever pacy ? We need pace.

50 minutes ago, Red_ram said:

More internet speculative click bait. No actual rumour and Rhodes doesn’t fit the Warne model for me. Close thread!

Yes, needs to go in the rumour/gossip/what about him thread. 

Yes. I agree ... is this just "journalism"... but in fairness most transfer rumours are just that aren't they.

Looking at his stats his most prolific period was 2009 - 2016 when he scored 170 in 316 matches... which is a great return... but since then he's more like a 1 in 5/6 player. But aged 33 and used as on "off the bench" player arriving on a free he could be a good option... that said is he a Warne type of player... I don't know...