Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

On 26/09/2023 at 05:39, 1of4 said:

Why would you assume that every season ticket holder who goes to away games would have an away membership.

As a season ticket holder I've been to all the away games this season where tickets have been available for me to buy. I was hoping to go to the Carlisle game but unfortunately tickets sold out before they reached my category. Though I did pass within a mile of Carlise's game when travelling up to Scotland on Saturday.

I'll be travelling to Blackpool and will also be at Notts County if I can get tickets.

Out of interest I'll be curious to know how many away members will be travelling to the Notts' EFL cup game that didn't go to the home EFL cup game against Lincoln?

Maybe a bit more kudos in attending that game, than bothering to turn up for the Lincoln game..   

yeah I’ll be similar to you, not an away member but if can get tickets I generally go. 

EFL trophy Notts County tickets on sale tomorrow morning at 10 o’clock to 10+ members.

Initial allocation is 2,075, only three blocks open at the moment with 1,133 seats.

Tickets sold today 395.

Tickets currently available 738, with more blocks to open up.

Blackpool tickets on general sale, 139 tickets left.

9 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets on sale for Notts County at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning for season ticket holders.

Currently only showing 97 seats available but I’m sure more blocks will open up in the morning.

Just 52 tickets left for Blackpool, so over 2,000 making the trip.

Blackpool on a rainy Tuesday night in October, those 3 points we bring home will be so sweet, can’t wait.       COYR

4 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Shrewsbury and Stevenage on sale from tomorrow .

Do you think there is much chance that as a non season Ticket holder I will get tickets for the Shrewsbury game? Really want to go as because of the f****** stupid international break it might be my last chance of seeing a game for a year apart from maybe this Christmas as I'm going to work in Asia.

Only seen us play 4 home matches this season ,no wins all absolute ballocks so would be nice to get to an away game.

6 minutes ago, Marriot Ram99 said:

Do you think there is much chance that as a non season Ticket holder I will get tickets for the Shrewsbury game? Really want to go as because of the f****** stupid international break it might be my last chance of seeing a game for a year apart from maybe this Christmas as I'm going to work in Asia.

Only seen us play 4 home matches this season ,no wins all absolute ballocks so would be nice to get to an away game.

Probably not, if you have an away membership maybe but pretty sure this will be gone before general sale, only 1656 allocated.

Away Ticket Membership Holders that attended 15+ away games last season (one ticket per Fan ID) - On sale 3rd October 2023 (10am) 

Away Ticket Membership Holders that attended 10+ away games last season (one ticket per Fan ID) - On sale 5th October 2023 (10am)

Away Ticket Membership Holders that attended 5+ away games last season (one ticket per Fan ID) - On sale 7th October 2023 (10am)

Away Ticket Membership Holders (one ticket per Fan ID) - On sale 9th October 2023 (10am) 

Season Ticket Holders (one ticket per Fan ID) - On sale 11th October 2023 (10am)

General Sale (one ticket per Fan ID) - On sale 13th October 2023 (10am)

PS I would try the home club maybe ?

Edited by WystonRam

1 hour ago, Marriot Ram99 said:

About as much chance as RoyMac5 voting Paul Warne as man of the year 😂

On 26/09/2023 at 05:39, 1of4 said:

Why would you assume that every season ticket holder who goes to away games would have an away membership.

As a season ticket holder I've been to all the away games this season where tickets have been available for me to buy. I was hoping to go to the Carlisle game but unfortunately tickets sold out before they reached my category. Though I did pass within a mile of Carlise's game when travelling up to Scotland on Saturday.

I'll be travelling to Blackpool and will also be at Notts County if I can get tickets.

Out of interest I'll be curious to know how many away members will be travelling to the Notts' EFL cup game that didn't go to the home EFL cup game against Lincoln?

Maybe a bit more kudos in attending that game, than bothering to turn up for the Lincoln game..   

I find it hard to understand that away games in the cup are more desirable than home games in the cup competitions. I am a season ticket holder and have an away membership. I try and go to at least 5 away games every season,I’d love to do more but there is a lot of costs involved so I go to the ones that are nearest , usually within 1-1 and a half hours away. Because we go as a couple it’s double everything, ie travel,tickets etc  so we drive as it’s cheaper than coach or train x 2. We went to every cup away match last season,and every home cup game to support Derby, and will do this season if possible. The home cup games are really cheap but they are poorly attended, but away to Notts county is dearer but more sought after. Also, I think it’s unfair that the away cup game don’t count on the away criteria for tickets. If that was allowed my criteria would be higher but that’s the rule and I respect it, but because our budget doesn’t allow us to go to more league games away we are penalised for supporting the home and away cup games. I would welcome other fan’s views on this. I was at the Lincoln game and was disappointed at the low attendance, it was actually a really good game and deserved more support. 

Edited by dcfc the 1 4me
Added a bit

47 minutes ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

I find it hard to understand that away games in the cup are more desirable than home games in the cup competitions. I am a season ticket holder and have an away membership. I try and go to at least 5 away games every season,I’d love to do more but there is a lot of costs involved so I go to the ones that are nearest , usually within 1-1 and a half hours away. Because we go as a couple it’s double everything, ie travel,tickets etc  so we drive as it’s cheaper than coach or train x 2. We went to every cup away match last season,and every home cup game to support Derby, and will do this season if possible. The home cup games are really cheap but they are poorly attended, but away to Notts county is dearer but more sought after. Also, I think it’s unfair that the away cup game don’t count on the away criteria for tickets. If that was allowed my criteria would be higher but that’s the rule and I respect it, but because our budget doesn’t allow us to go to more league games away we are penalised for supporting the home and away cup games. I would welcome other fan’s views on this. I was at the Lincoln game and was disappointed at the low attendance, it was actually a really good game and deserved more support. 

I totally agree with you. Cup games should be included in away attendances.

At least you get to see a few more of those as some supporters aren't bothered about them.

15 minutes ago, angieram said:

I totally agree with you. Cup games should be included in away attendances.

At least you get to see a few more of those as some supporters aren't bothered about them.

Thanks, I’m hoping to get Shrewsbury tickets as it’s somewhere I haven’t been before but can’t get them till Saturday and with a low ticket allocation it’s a bit of a lottery, I’m not the fastest on the internet!

4 hours ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

Thanks, I’m hoping to get Shrewsbury tickets as it’s somewhere I haven’t been before but can’t get them till Saturday and with a low ticket allocation it’s a bit of a lottery, I’m not the fastest on the internet!

Or if passing near pp just go to the tickets office mate.