Summer Rumour Mill

sage

28 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Jonathan Lerma has just gone to Palace on a free.One of the roughest players I have seen v Rams. Rumours are that players are moving around and not everyone is going to leave it till the last minute to try and jell  a group of players.

I’m not sure I get your point.
So yes, Jefferson Lerma, the Colombian international has left premier league Bournemouth for premier league Crystal Palace on a free.
Rumours are one player moving clubs, even a few players moving clubs, is not direct evidence of inactivity on Derby County’s summer recruitment. The transfer window isn’t officially open until the 14th, the players aren’t due back for pre-season training until later in the month, just because some other transfers have been announced in the world of football it doesn’t mean the club aren’t doing anything towards our own transfer business. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

So long as we do sign players before the season starts I think we’ll be ok. Enjoy the sunshine and wait for some news. 

3 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I’m not sure I get your point.
So yes, Jefferson Lerma, the Colombian international has left premier league Bournemouth for premier league Crystal Palace on a free.
Rumours are one player moving clubs, even a few players moving clubs, is not direct evidence of inactivity on Derby County’s summer recruitment. The transfer window isn’t officially open until the 14th, the players aren’t due back for pre-season training until later in the month, just because some other transfers have been announced in the world of football it doesn’t mean the club aren’t doing anything towards our own transfer business. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

So long as we do sign players before the season starts I think we’ll be ok. Enjoy the sunshine and wait for some news. 

........and to be fair , how do we know some things haven't already been done but not announced ?

Do you know the names of the players already signed? Or have you been just told we have some already done?

Not asking for names as sources don't really like knowing we're leaks come from.