Summer Rumour Mill

sage

One good thing to come out of Tuesday then seems to be an alleged acceleration of recruitment. I know there’s the arguments for why not before now and the like and people will question the calibre of who we may recruit, all that I want to see is what is done to resolve things moving forward and if they had constructive meetings about that Tues and Weds I think it’s a positive.

Edited by Caerphilly Ram
Duplicated.

9 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

If he had his mobile switched off all the time then how could he answer Warnes calls?

Straight to voicemail

"Hello you've reached the voicemail for <name> who is not available right now. Leave a message. Unless you're Paul warne in which case you've been told already you spent the budget"

27 minutes ago, Topram said:

Sounds like on that podcast that if we were to sell now we could re invest sounds like the rest of the monies made from knight etc went elsewhere, be nice to be able to spend abit, much more promising today 

Its common knowledge the monies from Bielik and Knight sales went to Lech Posnan..as the administrators hadn't paid them fully..and FIFA ruled in their favour!